ℭ𝔥𝔞𝔭𝔱𝔢𝔯 𝔗𝔴𝔢𝔫𝔱𝔶 𝔗𝔥𝔯𝔢𝔢

The morning after Draco's arrival was nothing short of torture for Hecate since he shared her schedule and adding up to that every girl seemed to be interested in the mysterious warlock Hecate seemed to know so well.

 -Will you ignore me all the time? -Draco asked as he walked next to Hecate across the hall to the meal room. -Come on H. -he pleaded holding out her arm but Hecate was quick to conjure fire to her skin causing him to let go of her quickly. -Really?

 Rolling her eyes and ignoring his attempt at a conversation Hecate entered the meal room passing none other than Bianca that looked at the witch with a disgusted look.

 -Guess Xavier was right the other day. -Bianca muttered as she walked by but Hecate spun around fast.

 -Want to say something Bianca? Last time I remember I didn't fully dried your song, unfortunately.

 -You got some nerve pathetic witch. -Bianca scoffed turning to face Hecate.

 -I'm not the one that needed manipulation to kiss Xavier, in fact I usually do much more than that with no manipulation or whatsoever, but you already know that since you walked in on us. -Hecate smirked confident as she tilted her head.

 -You bitch. -the siren spat before storming away.

 -Always the bad girl. -Xavier surprised Hecate as he pulled her by the hips kissing her neck after. -Come on let's go to the greenhouse. -he invited causing the girl to chuckle.

 -We have fencing, maybe after? 

 -We have an essay for rituals remember? -Draco interrupted causing Hecate to roll her eyes and Xavier to scoff knowing very well his angle.

 -I'm sorry. -she offered before kissing him.

 -It's okay, we can still eat together. 

 Xavier passed his arm around Hecate pulling her close as the two went in to get their food and sit with their friends after, Draco was quickly called by Nick and the other witches what eased Xavier but of course he could feel the warlock's gaze on Hecate.

 -You need to ignore him. -Hecate said casually getting Xavier's attention. -The more you show him he affects you the more he enjoys it.

 -He's actually an asshole.- Yoko pointed out sipping from her straw.

 -He can be yes.

 -He's also completely obsessed over you.

 -That is old history that he seems to forget.

 -We're you two like together? -Davina asked sneaking a look at the black haired boy.

 Hecate looked over to Xavier seeing his jaw clenched as he looked away trying to control his jealousy about another person being with his love.

 -Let's not talk about that. -Hecate simply said before turning to Xavier pulling his chin to look at her. -Come with me. -she ordered getting up with a smirk causing the table to snort. -See you guys in fencing.

 Holding out Xavier's hand Hecate walked outside the meal room making her way across the school to the gym corridor entering one of the locker rooms and then one of the stalls locking the door and smashing her lips on Xavier's catching him of guard.

 -Can you stop thinking about Draco and me or killing him for that matter? -she blurted once they separated while unbuttoning his pants.

 -What are you doing? 

 -What does it look like I'm doing? -she pointed out placing her hand inside his boxers caressing his already hard dick. -Kiss me. -she pleaded.

 With zero hesitation Xavier kissed Hecate holding her neck with one hand chocking her and ripping her tights with the other.