ℭ𝔥𝔞𝔭𝔱𝔢𝔯 𝔉𝔬𝔲𝔯𝔱𝔢𝔢𝔫

Of course the events of destroying a bronze statue didn't made the two girls very popular in Weems or the normies eyes, they couldn't really accuse them since they had no evidences but it suffices to say Outreach day was cut short, of course every Nevermore student was quite content with it.

-She's going to kill you. -Yoko whispered by her friend ear but the smirk on Hecate's lips never dissipated.

-I didn't do anything that I wasn't suppose to.

-And you think that is a good argument? -Bianca asked as she passed the girls.

-I don't remember asking for you input fish. -Hecate spat causing Bianca to widen her eyes and approach the petite girl. - Is that supposed to scare me? -Hecate raised one eyebrow looking at Bianca's light blue eyes.

-Have you forgot how easy it is to burn you?

-I won't be that easy to burn now, besides what guaranties you that I haven't cursed you already? You know the funniest part of a witch's curse? You won't even know until it's too late. -Hecate's voice was low and threatening and if there was something that everyone had gathered from her was that she didn't made empty threats.

-Miss Black will you please follow me to my office? -Weems interrupted the confrontation and Hecate turned away following the tall woman to the office she had entered on her first day at Nevermore. -Care to explain to me what happened at Jericho?

-Joseph Crackstone statue was destroyed. -she spoke nonchalantly as she played with her long black nails.

-That was an outrageous event! Parents, alumni and town citizens flooded me with emails regarding the poor ill fate of their founders statue and demanding who did it! -Weems shouted, losing her temper for the first time in front of Hecate.

-I would be glad to help you find out who did it but I'm afraid we no longer practise inquisitions.

-I saw you and Miss Addams, the only ones that kept playing almost as if you were enjoying your deed.

-Principal Weems I can assure you my hands are clean, besides, me not being the culprit doesn't mean I don't appreciate who did it, after all why exalt someone that slaughtered outcasts and treated them like pariahs? It goes against your precious outreach day perpetuating the practise of discrimination against us. Why endorse it? We refrain from showing our true selves so they don't scare themselves yet we applaud when they decide to pay homage to an outcast killer, I'm sorry Principal Weems but I won't partake in that. -Hecate spat venomously looking into the Principal's blue eyes.

-You're naïve.

-No, you're the one that's naïve Principal Weems, by going along playing in this outreach day forgetting how they killed us for being different, those who forget history are doomed to repeat it.

-Curious how your friend Wednesday said the very same thing, so I'll tell you what I told her, where you see doom I see opportunity, the opportunity to act different, to make things different and create a healthy relationship between normies and outcasts.

-If that isn't the very definition of being naïve I don't know what is, normies will never see us as equals, they will never understand us, and to be fair I'm glad they don't because outcasts are much superior than any normie I've ever met.

-You're very stubborn.

-I know, one of my many qualities, may I go now?

-Yes, good night Miss Black but know this, I'm always on our side.

-Whatever helps you sleep at night. -Hecate muttered between her teeth as she closed the door to Weems office walking down the halls.

Reaching Ophelia Hall Hecate opened the door to her room being greeted by Yoko and Davina making out on the bed but they immediately pulled away once they saw the witch come in.