ℭ𝔥𝔞𝔭𝔱𝔢𝔯 𝔗𝔴𝔢𝔫𝔱𝔶 𝔗𝔴𝔬

Hecate and Xavier decided to spend the rest of the day together in the greenhouse, making up for lost time that is, of course the calmness of the couple was quickly disturbed by Wednesday barging in causing Hecate to groan at her attitude.

 -I need to talk to you Hecate. -the girl said nonchalant as always, standing straight in front of the couple.

 -What fascinating theory did your dark brain concocted now? -the witch replied sarcastically still leaning onto Xavier.

 -Like I said I need to talk to you. -Wednesday pointed out making Hecate roll her eyes and groan getting up.

 -I'll see you later. -she said to Xavier earning a nod before walking out with Wednesday. -What happened now Wednesday?

 -I know how they did the Rowan thing of him appearing the day after the festival. -she blurted out surprising the witch. -Principal Weems, she's a shapeshifter.

 -How do you know that? -Hecate asked not really believing what Wednesday had just unveiled.

 -Back in the day she and my mom entered a talent show, she not only mimicked Judy Garland's voice perfectly, she became her. -Wednesday explained as she took a yearbook from her bag opening it to Hecate.

 -That explains it.

 -I confronted her. 

 -You what? -Hecate almost shrieked. -Are you actually insane? And I don't mean in the good way. 

 -I had to, she actually revealed Rowan's father was in the lop and that they both agreed that it was best to keep the authorities away to prevent some controversial situation that tied Nevermore to another murder, she's just like the mayor, sweeping things under the rug.

 -And what are you planning to do with that information? -Hecate inquired but the sight of the yard burning shifted her attention.

 The words fire will rain were burning into the grass, the warmth from the fire invading the air as the janitors ran to put it out causing Hecate to look at Wednesday with a questioning look.

 -I didn't do it if you're insinuating anything. -Wednesday rolled her eyes fed up with the question. 

 -I put nothing past you.

 -Are you going to help me with this or not?

 -You haven't exactly said what it is you need help with. -Hecate pointed out as they stepped inside the school.

 -A séance. -Wednesday clarified confusing Hecate that looked at her with furrowed brows.

 -A séance? I thought you weren't one to commune with the dead.

 -Not if I can help it that's for sure, but I'm out of options and I know Goody can help me.

 -Your ancestor? The one who lived at the same time as Joseph Crackstone? What does that have to do with the Rowan thing? Oh right the draw. -Hecate remembered.

 -How can you act so unbothered, everything is happening accordingly, look at your hair.

 -Wednesday, a seer being right about one thing and completely wrong about the rest is just as normal as a witch teleporting. For all we know she was going insane just like Rowan.

 -That's why I need to contact Goody, my mother said the only way to control my ability was to be taught by the dead, and I need to control it as soon as possible so I can crack this case of Crackstone, the draw and Rowan.

 -Fine, I'll help you but not today, the moon isn't good for a séance. -Hecate explained as she stopped in front of her dorm room.

 -Ok then, tomorrow after dinner? -Wednesday asked receiving a positive nod from the witch right after.