ℭ𝔥𝔞𝔭𝔱𝔢𝔯 𝔗𝔴𝔢𝔫𝔱𝔶

Hecate took almost an hour to scrub all the red paint from her body and hair returning momentarily to the room to pick her clothes shocking Lilith with her white hair causing the woman to widen her eyes and stomp to her daughter.

 -What happened? -she groaned inspecting the bright white hair.

 -Nothing mother. -she was good at lying but of course no daughter can ever successfully lie to her mother. -I just decided to change.

 -Do you know how old I am child? -Lilith's roaring voice was something most people feared, most people but Hecate that simply rolled her eyes before returning to the bathroom.

 Pulling the pair of mesh tights up her legs and tightening the front fasterner of the laced shirt Hecate looked at the mirror fixating on the white hair, it felt so odd and somehow meant to be, what the pain of a broken heart can make. Putting on the tight black skirt and the over the knee boots the girl walked out sitting on her desk.

 -Who hurt you? -Lilith raised one brow looking at her daughter.

 -Can you just forget it mom? -patience was something both women lacked making their arguments escalate quite quickly.

 -No, I most certainly cannot Hecate Inclementia Black! 

 -I'm old enough to handle my problems alone can't you just understand that? -the youngest witch yelled throwing the window open with a blast but Lilith was able to stop it from shattering with just a simple wave of her hand.

 -Your magic is erratic, you demeanour has changed and your hair lost his colour, is it because of that boy Yoko mentioned the other day, Xavier? -the tone of Lilith's voice was much different than before as she approached her daughter. -You can talk to me Hecate.

 -I know I just don't want to talk about it. -she explained resuming her make up.

 -He broke your heart. -Lilith stated as the sight of the red ointment and the strong smell of the herbs reached her nose.

 -Yes but I would rather not talk about it like I said.

 -Whatever you desire little poisonous flower. -she caressed Hecate's cheek touching a white strand of hair. -I like the hair.

 -So do I. -she smirked before walking out of the room waiting for her mother to follow along with Salem.

 Gathering along the quad all parents and students crammed against each other waiting impatiently to hear whatever speech Principal Weems was planning on giving making Hecate grow bored by the second.

 -Nevermore was created as a safe haven for our children to learn and to grow no matter who or what they are. -she spoke softly being applauded by almost everyone but all Hecate did was to groan and roll her eyes. -I realize most of you have heard about the unfortunate accident involving one of our students. But I'm happy to report Eugene is on the mend and is expected to make a full recovery, so let's focus on the positive and make this Parent's Weekend our very best yet. -another round of applause closed the speech.

 -On the mend? -Hecate scoffed. -More like on the limbo. 

 -He isn't recovering?

 -Mom, he was like a step from dying when I teleported him to the hospital.

 -Hecate! -she scolded the girl holding her arm. -You know we mustn't interfere with mortal business.

 -I merely took his pain and teleported him, it wasn't like I cured him even if I was supposed to do so. -she shook the grip.

 -You've changed. 

 -Maybe I did. -she shrugged her shoulders.

 -Hecate. -Yoko called to her friend before running to her side. -Haven't seen you since last night.