ℭ𝔥𝔞𝔭𝔱𝔢𝔯 𝔖𝔢𝔳𝔢𝔫𝔱𝔢𝔢𝔫

The day before the Rave'N was clearly a pain to endure for some of the students as they squeaked, giggled and did all sort of lame displays to ask someone to accompany them what caused Hecate to spend her whole morning rolling her eyes as her classmates kept talking about the dance over and over.

 -Are you excited about the Rave'N tomorrow night? -Clara, one of Hecate's classmate making the girl groan with the question.

 -I'm dying inside. -she muttered before walking out of the room making her way outside to the greenhouse.

 Entering and passing through the plants the witch sat next to Xavier on their usual spot taking her notebook out.

 -Hey gorgeous. -he greeted squeezing her leg gently.

 -Hey. 

 -What pissed you off? -he questioned looking into her eyes seeing her roll them before huffing.

 -The fact no one seems to think about anything else than the Rave'N. -she complained causing Xavier to chuckle at her.

 -You know it is our school dance so...

 -I just don't understand all the fuzz. -she groaned seeing Mrs. Thornhill entering the class.

 -Okay people let's continue our topic from last class shall we? -she inquired picking a plant up -While most plants reward their pollinators with sweet nectar, many carnivorous varieties turn to sexual trickery or deception. -she lectured placing the plant down allowing them to look at the orchid on their trays. -The orchid produces a pheromone that mimics a female insect, luring the males in, now once the plant is pollinated what do the male insects get in exchange?

 -A big disappointment. -Hecate chuckled.

 -Nada, just like all the guys at the Rave'N. -Bianca answered making most of the class laugh while Hecate simply rolled her eyes.

 -Okay, okay, I know you're all excited about the dance which is why I haven't assigned homework. -the teacher informed making most of the class cheer. -But, I do need volunteers for the decorating committee. 

 -Are you going to help out? -Xavier asked the girl looking at her.

 -Me? Hell no. -she scrunched her nose before standing up. -I'm too busy with an essay for Demonology.

 -Anything I can help with? -he approached the girl picking out his bag.

 -Well you could sneak me the Ars Goetia again. -she looked in his eyes with a pleading smile Xavier deemed cute.

 -Am I going to get something in return? -he teased her pulling the girl close to him.

 -The opportunity to see a witch work her magic. -she waved one eyebrow before walking out of the greenhouse followed by him.

 -What do you mean?

 -Our essays are somewhat embedded with magic, so the teacher can be sure it isn't made by someone else or a copy. 

 -Oh ok, where are you going to do it?

 -I was hoping I could do it in the studio since no one goes in.

 -One condition? -he held a smug causing her to turn around and face him. -You let me paint you.

 -Deal. -she smirked pulling him by the neck connecting their lips in a kiss. -Now let's get our things please. 

 Hecate went to her room while Xavier was going for the book she needed. Stuffing a bunch of candles, her oils, herbs and a large bowl in a bag Hecate walked out of the room followed by Salem meeting up with Xavier in the quad.