ℭ𝔥𝔞𝔭𝔱𝔢𝔯 𝔗𝔴𝔢𝔫𝔱𝔶 𝔉𝔦𝔳𝔢

After the heated argument Hecate was storming across the halls of Nevermore to her room where she was met with utter darkness, a soothing thing to the witch as she locked the door behind her and went to the bathroom preparing herself a bath, her usual course of action whenever she needed to relax.

 Stripping off her clothes and entering the steaming hot water Hecate nestled against the porcelain letting her head fall slightly back as she summoned candles around her.

 -You could've warned me your pet would come looking for trouble after you spilled some things regarding us. -Draco's voice filled the outside of Hecate's shields causing her to grunt and debate whether she should allow him access to talk or not. -Don't ignore me Hecate darling. -she could feel his voice, the purr on the back of her head.

 -Why is it that whenever I'm trying to relax you always seem to disturb?

 -Taking a bath? Like old habits? Wish for company?

 -Not yours.

 -What a little liar you are dearest. I haven't forgotten how much you enjoyed our little bathtub pleasure games. 

 -Fuck you prick.

 -I'd rather fuck you instead but all in due time.

 Hecate severed the channel and let her body slide underwater cursing her own brain for showing her scenes of old times when she shared baths with Draco so many years ago.

 -Hecate? You there? -Yoko's voice snapped the witch from her trance bringing her from underwater. -Hecate?

 -I'm here. -she muttered while standing up from the already cold water.

 -What happened with you and Xavier? -Yoko's muffled voice by the bathroom door carried a certain level of worry and also fear as she was treading on dangerous waters.

 -Hasn't he already blurted things out to you? -Hecate spat as she walked out of the bathroom with but a towel around her body.

 -No he hasn't but I gather that his arguing with Draco in the west hall and their punch trading has something to do with you. 

 Hecate opened the closet as if they hadn't been talking about the two boys that desired her -We had a fight earlier. -she explained casually before dressing herself in a matching black laced set of undergarments. -He accused me of cheating and I kinda lost it and shout some unpleasant truths at him wanna know more go ask him. -she said casually before sidling the black soft fabric of the chosen dress over her body.

 -Where are you going? -Yoko furrowed her brows in confusion as she admired the dress Hecate now wore.

 The black fabric was thin yet not transparent as it cut in two slits, one on each side going from her feet up towards her hips exposing both her legs, the corset Hecate tightened around her torso defined her waist perfectly pushing her breasts up making them so much more drawn to attention in the square cleavage cut she wore.

 -Out. -the witch simply answered before putting on a pair of high heels and fastening up the thigh holsters that were attached to the corset.

 -That much is obvious by your choice of clothing.

 -It's a full moon, my coven throws a party every full moon and I haven't attended in a while, you can come if you want, there's actual fun there.

 -And where is this party? 

 -Salem. -Hecate smirked. -There's a passage in the woods that get's you to the door of the mansion where the party is.

 -Are you going alone? -Yoko lifted a brow to the witch receiving a familiar eye roll.