ℭ𝔥𝔞𝔭𝔱𝔢𝔯 𝔖𝔢𝔳𝔢𝔫

𝔖𝔬𝔫𝔤:
𝔗𝔥𝔢 𝔑𝔢𝔦𝔤𝔥𝔟𝔬𝔲𝔯𝔥𝔬𝔬𝔡- 𝔇𝔞𝔡𝔡𝔶 ℑ𝔰𝔰𝔲𝔢𝔰 (𝔖𝔩𝔬𝔴𝔢𝔡 + ℜ𝔢𝔳𝔢𝔯𝔟)

The sight of the green house was a nice familiar and nice feeling to Hecate as she used to spend her little alone time in her own back at home. Following the group of students she entered making her way seeing Wednesday talking to what seemed a carnivore plant.

 -I see you finally made a friend. -Bianca mocked the girl. -Even if it's a plant.

 -I go for quality over quantity. -Wednesday spat at the girl making Hecate chuckle and pretend to sneezed as she casted a spell that caused Bianca to trip over and over until she reached her desk. -I appreciate the gesture.

 -No need I did it for my own amusement. -the witch chuckled walking towards the desks along Wednesday that took one of the two empty spots leaving the one that was next to none other than Xavier.

 -You can sit here, that is if you can sit that close to some as obnoxious as me. -he teased her gaining a scoff as Hecate sat next to him.

 Xavier had been drawing a spider on his sketchbook that Hecate admired carefully as Xavier held his hand over the drawing, the spider seemed to start to gain more dimension until it fully came out of the paper.

 -I doubt Hecate is impressed by your tricks Mr. Thorpe. - the professor pointed rearranging her classes.

 -Admit it, you're a little impressed. -he smirked at the witch that smirked back holding her hand opening it up mimicking an explosion destroying the charcoal spider.

 -Mine are better. -she winked as the classes chuckled at the display of powers. -It was a nice spider. -she whispered.

 -Wednesday, Hecate we're thrilled to have you join us in our journey into the world of carnivorous plants. -the teacher started saying passing under a few branches to the middle of the class. -Now, who can tell us the name of this beauty? -she questioned and Bianca gracefully put her hand up with a cocky expression.

 -Dendrophylax lindinii - Hecate answered bored.

 -Otherwise known as ghost orchid. -Bianca said annoyed she wasn't the one answering.

 -First discovered on the Isle of Wight... -Wednesday began saying.

 -In 1854. -Hecate and Wednesday finished gaining a big smile from Mrs. Thornhill.

 -Very good girls, seems you might have competition for first chair Bianca. -the teacher pointed looking at the siren as Hecate did the same with a smirk on her lips. -Wednesday perhaps you can identify the ghost orchid's greatest qualities.

 -Resilience and adaptability.

 -It can thrive even in the most hostile environment. -Hecate glanced at Bianca before finally looking at the teacher.

 -But it's mere presence can change the ecosystem causing the established plants to reject it. -Bianca barked at the girl trying to make a point.

 -That is only because the native species are allowed to thrive unchecked, nothing a weedwhacker couldn't fix. - Hecate said keeping her smirk.

 -You can most certainly try. -Bianca threatened making the witch chuckle.

 -Are we still talking about flowers? -Xavier asked looking over at Hecate and then at the teacher.

 -Thank you ladies for those, illuminating insights. Clearly the plants aren't the only carnivores in class today. -she pointed before turning and starting to scribble on the board.