I'm Here (Sam imagine)

You jerk awake, your heart is racing as you sit up in your bed. You look around your room in the bunker, expecting to see the image from the nightmare you just had. When no such images appear, your heart starts to slow down. In your bad dream, Sam died and you weren't able do do anything about it. Not being able to take it anymore, you decide to go check on Sam, even though you know he's okay. You open your door and walk down the hall. The floor is cold under your bare feet, but you don't mind too much. As you make your way to his room, your heart starts to pick up again.
When you get to Sam's door you open it ever so slowly. He looks like he's sleeping peacefully in his bed and you breathe a sigh of relief.
Since you know he's okay, you start to close the door.
"Y/N?" He asks groggily.
"Sorry Sam. I had a nightmare. I just wanted to make sure you were okay."
Sam moves over and gestures for you to lay down next to him. "Come here."
You walk over to his bed and lie next to him under the covers. You lay your head on his chest as he wraps his arms around you.
"Do you want to talk about it?" He asks you.
Instead of answering, you start crying. He soothes you and runs his hand through your hair.
"Sam, my nightmare was about you."
"What happened?"
"I stood immobile as a werewolf ripped out your heart. It was terrible S-Sam. I c-can't lose you."
"Hey. Look at me."
You lean back a little so as to look at him.
"I'm here Y/N. I'm here. You're not going to lose me."
"How do you know that? We're hunters Sam. Our lives are never a sure thing."
Sam pulls you closer and kisses you. All the fear you felt a minute ago is gone. Being in Sam's strong arms and feeling his kiss made everything else melt away. He pulls away and you sigh.
"I know that hunters don't exactly have a long life span, but as of right now, I'm not leaving you."
"Promise?"
"I promise."
~THE END~