Too Late Part 2 (Dean imagine)

"Hmm.." The demon started.
"My soul for Dean's life." You demand
"I'm not so sure. If Dean Winchester is finally dead, why would we bring him back?"
"Do we have a deal or not?" You ask through gritted teeth
"Fine. We have a deal. We'll be back for you in five years."
"Five?" You ask in disbelief. "What ever happened to ten?"
"We're making an exception for you."
"Well, thanks." You say sarcastically
Knowing what needed to be done to seal the deal, you go up to the demon and kiss him.
"Fantasic." The devil exclaimed.
You look over at the impala and Dean sits up in the back seat. He looks around, and when he realizes where he is, his eyes widen and he looks at you. You turn back to the demon and he's gone. Dean steps out and walks towards you. You run up to him and wrap your arms around him. He holds you close, and then pulls you off of him.
"What the hell were you thinking?"  He demands. "I thought it was clear that we never make deals. Ever!"
You throw your hands in the air. "Then what was I supposed to do Dean? Just let you die? I couldn't do that. You can't ask me to do that."
"Letting me die is always better than making a deal."
So much for that sweet moment the two of you had before his death.
"How long do you have?" His voice softens little.
"Five years"
"Damn it!" He yells
"I'm sorry Dean. I just couldn't bear the thought of living without you, not to mention Sam would've killed me...literally."
"Except I'm going to have to eventually live without you."
You sigh. Obviously selling your soul was a dumb thing to do. Okay let's face it, selling your soul is the worst thing you ever could've done. Even you can admit it. Dean is now on the phone, obviously telling Sam all of this. Something you should've done right away. When he gets off the phone, he turns back to you.
"Come on, we're going back to the bunker."
The car ride was quiet and long, and if there's one thing you know for sure, when Dean is quiet, he's pissed. Then again, he has a right to be. When you arrive back at the bunker, Sam let's you have it.
"What were you thinking?!" He demands.
"Sam, I've been through this with Dean already. I had to do it."
"On top of that, you don't tell me that Dean died!"
"I'm sorry Sam, I was going to tell you."
"You're never supposed to sell your soul, no matter how bad things are. I learned that when I went to hell eight years ago." Dean adds
"Well, it's a little late for that speech." You say rolling your eyes
Dean pours whiskey in a glass and downs it while Sam starts pacing. Sam stops and looks at Dean. "Crowley."
"Crowley?" Dean asks in a "really Sam?" type of way.
"Look Dean, as much as I don't want to ask him for help, he's the only one who can get Y/N out of the deal."
"A deal that shouldn't have been made in the first place."
"Dean, we've been through this. I couldn't let you die." You say in frustration. "Besides, it's my soul."
"Yes it is, and I'm not going let anything happen to it."
"Dean, like it or not, Crowley is our only hope." Sam reasons
Dean rolls his eyes. "Son of a bitch."
He looks at you with pain in his his eyes. "Fine. Even if it is ten years from now, I'm not letting you go to hell."
He turns to his brother. "Call Crowley Sam. We're going to get Y/N out of this deal."
-THE END-