Downward Spiral Part III (Dean Imagine)

You open your eyes, and place a hand on your chest, making sure you still have a heart beat. After being dead for a month, it'll take some time to get used to being alive again. You turn over on your side, and see Dean sound asleep next to you. Thinking about being close to him last night makes you smile. You sure felt alive then.
     You pull the blanket off of you and swing your legs over the side of the bed, placing your feet on the cool floor. After stretching, you let out a long yawn and get up. You open Dean's drawer and take out one of his flannels, and out it on. Taking one last look at Dean, you open the door and walk out. The corridor floors are cold, and it feels good under your warm feet. When you get to the kitchen, you start to make coffee.
"Y/N?" You hear Sam's voice ask.
You turn around and smile. "Heya, Sam."
He walks toward you looking happy yet skeptical. "You're back."
"I'm back." You give him a hug.
"So Dean went to Chuck?"
"That's what he said." You say as you turn around and pour yourself coffee. Part of you still doubts it though. Deep down you know Dean wouldn't sell his soul again, but you never know. Dean tends to get desperate when he's grieving, hence why he went to Chuck.
"It's good to have you back, Y/N."
"Thanks, Sam. It's kind of good to be back."
"Kind of?"
"I mean, it'll take some getting used to."
"I've been there. Don't worry, you'll get used to it soon enough."
Just then, you hear a noise and turn around. Dean is standing in the doorway, watching you.
"Babe." You say with a smile. "Want some coffee?"
"Yeah." He says, with a slight smirk, walking toward you.
Sam looks between you. "I'll be in the other room on my laptop. See you two later."
When Sam leaves the room, you grab the collar of Dean's robe, and pull him close, pressing your lips to his. He kisses you back and wraps his arms around you. You pull back and encircle your arms around his neck. His green eyes look in to yours and you give him a smile.
"You're an amazing man, Dean Winchester."
The look of love you now see in his eyes, fills your chest with a warmth you never thought you'd feel again. "Not as amazing as you are sweetheart."
You give him one more kiss, and pull your arms away. As much as you love Dean, your mind and body are screaming for coffee. You turn around and pour it into two cups. Dean wraps his arms around you and places three kisses on your neck. You left out a sigh and bite your bottom lip. "Behave yourself, Winchester."
You face Dean and hand him his cup. He takes the streaming mug in his hand, and puts an arm around you as you walk toward the library.
-THE END-