Lying in Bed (Sam Imagine)

Strong arms come around you, and you can't help but smile. "Feel better now?" Sam asks in a low voice, kissing your neck. You can feel his warm, bare skin on yours, and you let out a sigh. Last night your anxiety was starting to get bad, and Sam was there to comfort you.
"Define better." You say with your eyes closed, biting your lip. Sam turns you over on your back and hovers over you. He smiles as he leans down and starts placing kisses along your collarbone.
  You grab his face and bring his lips to meet yours. You love how soft they are, and how well they fit with yours. Sam turns his head and deepens the kiss. You put your legs each side of him and bend your knees. Sam parts his lips, and his tongue teases you, passing over your lips until sliding it swiftly into your mouth. Your breathes mingled as he slides it over the roof of your mouth. A small moan escapes you and Sam pulls back. Your chests rise and fall as you try to fill your lungs with air. You look into his hazel eyes, and touch the side of his face. "How did I get so lucky to have you Sam Winchester?"
"I should ask you the same thing." He smiles, and gives you another kiss. 
Ever since you married Sam, your life changed for the better. You feel less alone, and you know he'll always have your back. Not to mention you get nights like last night to help you feel better. You smile again at the thought. Nothing gives you more joy than being with your husband.
  Sam turns and lies down on his back, looking over at you. "Come here." He says holding out his arm. You move and lie in his arms, resting your head on his shoulder. You run your finger down his torso and you can feel his stomach tense at your touch. Despite hunting for most of his life, Sam's skin is soft.
"You never answered my question." He says in a low voice. "Are you feeling better?"
"Yeah, I'm feeling better." You prop yourself up on your elbow and look at him. "Thanks for that by the way." You say, giving him a half smirk. He chuckles. "Yeah, you're welcome."
You run your finger along his jawline. "I love you, Sam Winchester."
"I love you too, Y/N"
  You lie back down and Sam props himself up and leans on his forearm, tucking you beneath him. He looks into your eyes, and pushes your hair out of your face, tucking it behind your ear.
"I wish we could stay like this all day." You say as Sam strokes the side of your face with his thumb.
"We can." He says, smiling. "I just need to get us some coffee first."
"Deal."
Sam gives you a kiss and gets up. He puts on some pants, leaving his shirt off. You look at your husband's chest, and bite your lip. "Hurry back, Samuel." You say with a saucy grin.
He smirks "I fully intend to."
-THE END-