Happy Birthday (Sam imagine)

You turn over in your bed and stretch. That was the best sleep you've had in a long time. Of course you hadn't planned to sleep in, but hopefully Sam and Dean won't have a problem with it. You look around your new room and smile. When Sam said you could move into the bunker with them, you couldn't have been happier. You haven't had a place to call home in years, and with Sam and Dean, you feel safe. You sit up as you hear three knocks on your door.
"Yeah?" You call out in a yawn.
"It's Sam. Can I come in?"
"Sure."
Sam opens the door and pokes his head in. "Good morning, Y/N."
"Good morning." You smile
"I need you for something in the kitchen."
What could he possibly want you for in the kitchen? You don't want to leave your comfortable bed, but you can't stay in it all day. Dean better be getting coffee at least. "I'll be right there."
He smiles and leaves the room, shutting the door behind him. After getting out of bed, you stretch again, and roll your neck. You don't bother to get dressed so you just stay in your tank top and shorts. You put your hair in a messy bun and walk out of your room. As you're walking down the hall, you hum Happy Birthday quietly to yourself. When you get to the doorway of the kitchen, you don't see Sam.
"Sam?"
Sam steps into view with one arm behind his back. He has a warm smile on his face, and it gives you buttetflies. You walk over to the table, where he's standing.
"What's going on?" You ask
He puts his arm in front of him, revealing a wrapped gift. "Happy Birthday."
"Sam." You smile. You weren't going to remind Sam or Dean about your birthday, because you never really enjoyed the attention, but the fact that Sam remembered makes you happy. "I wasn't expecting anything."
He looks at you with disbelief, his brows slightly furrowed. "You really thought I wasn't going to celebrate with you?"
You shrug. "I didn't want to make you feel like you had to."
"Of course I do." He smiles. "Here." He hands you the present. It's wrapped in brown paper, with your name on it. Your heart beats in anticipation, as you tear off the wrapping paper, revealing a box.
"I hope you like it. I mean."
You slowly open the box and your eyes land on a combat knife. The handle is a beautiful mahogany, and the guard was gold.
"Whoa." You pull it out of its sheath and turn it, admiring the shiny blade. You've never had a knife this nice before. It's the perfect hunting knife.
"It's also silver." Sam adds was with a shrug.
After you put it back in the sheath and set on the table, you look up at Sam. "I love it." you say smiling. "Thank you."
"You're welcome." He answers, rubbing you on the shoulder. "I know, it's not the ideal give for a woman, but..." You cut him off by putting your finger to his mouth.
"It's the perfect gift, Sam Winchester."
You give Sam a hug, and his strong arms encircle around you. You pull back a little so you can look up at him. His smile dips as he leans down to kiss you. Your lips are half an inch apart when Dean walks in the room with breakfast. You jump back and bite your bottom lip. You didn't even hear the door to the bunker open.
"I'm not interrupting anything, am I?" Dean asks with a grin and raised eyebrows.
Sam shoots you a look that says I'm sorry.
"Not at all Dean." Sam says, trying his hardest to hide his frustration.
You can feel your ears heating up, and you know they're turning red. "I'd, uh, better get dressed." When you're out of the room, you let out a sigh. "What's up with her?" You hear Dean ask.
You make your way down the corridor when Sam stops you.
"Y/N"
You turn around and force a smile. "Yeah?"

Without saying anything Sam comes up to you and kisses you, and you instantly kiss him back. He picks you up and moves, so your back is against the wall and your feet are dangling in the air. He deepens the kiss, and your hands sink deep into his hair. Sam lets out a sigh, as he turns around and sits on the ground, setting you on his lap. You don't know how much time passes before you  pull back, needing air. Your eyes open, and both of you struggle for breath. The intensity of Sam's gaze practically pierces you. You wrap your arms around Sam's neck and press your forehead to his.
"Happy Birthday Y/N" He whispers
You give him a pleasing smile."Thanks Sam."
He turns his head, and kisses you again.
~THE END~