Snow Angels (Castiel imagine)

You're standing outside in a park. Snow is gently falling to the ground. The bitterness  in the air is biting you in the nose. You take off your glove and hold out your hand, letting the flakes fall into your palm. You've always liked the snow, ever since you were little.
     Suddenly, an idea comes to you and you close your eyes.
"Cas? Get your feathery ass down here." You joke.
You almost didn't hear the flap of wings and a whoosh behind you. You turn around and see Cas stunting there. You smile.
"Hey Cas."
Cas smiles. "I'm glad you called."
  You give Cas a hug. "It's so good to see you."
"It's good to see you too."
I wanted to take a walk through the park, and I thought it would be nice to walk with you."
"I'd be happy to walk with you."
You start to walk side by side with the Angel. You look over at him and notice white specks of snow fall into his dark hair.
Neither of you say anything at first. You just enjoy each other's company. Then you decide to break the silence.
"So, how have you been Cas?"
"I've been good. The Winchesters have been keeping me quite busy."
You let out a chuckle. "Don't they always?"
Cas smiles again. "Yes."
You stop and turn to Cas. You grab the collar of his trench coat, pull him towards you, and give him a deep kiss. When you pull back, he looks at you with amazement.
"What was that for?" He asks
"Just something I've wanted to do for a long time."
He looks like he's in deep thought before he looks back at you. "It was nice."
"I'm glad." You smile
You take Castiel's hand and continue your walk. This time, Cas stops. "I'm sorry, I have to go. Dean is calling me. It's seems as though Sam is injured."
"It's okay Cas. Go help Sam."
"I'll see you soon."
Cas gives you a quick kiss before he disappears.
~THE END~