Hunting Brings Us Closer (Sam Imagine)

Whether you're friends, lovers, or family. If there's one thing that brings hunters closer together, it's hunting. Going after the same monster. Knowing that know matter what, you have each other's backs. Sure, that's not how it always is. Some hunters don't trust anyone. But you trust the Winchesters, and they trust you, especially Sam.
You're with Sam and Dean now hunting a vampire. You had hunted a nest just yesterday. That hunt ended in a tragedy, leaving you fatherless. The three of you had killed all except one, and now you are going to finish the job. Dean pulls into the parking lot of a giant, abandoned furniture warehouse.
"This is where he's hiding." Dean says.
You all get out of the car and get the proper weapons. Sam hands you a machete, perfect for beheading.
"Maybe we should split up." Dean says.
"Y/N is coming with me." Sam said.
"Fine." Dean answers
"Wait. Who's going to watch your back Dean?" You ask.
"I'll be fine, just go."
You split into different directions. Dean going left, you and Sam going right. Sam pulls you closer to him.
"Do you have that syringe of deadman's blood?"
"Yeah, I have it."
You have no idea where in this building he is, so it might be hard to go unnoticed. There's a back door, and Sam stands on the right side of it, and you stand on the left. With the machetes ready, Sam looks at you and mouths 1..2..3. You nod. He opens the door ever so slightly and peers inside. He leans in and checks the walls on either side of the door. He looks back at you and motions you to follow him. Despite the light shining in the windows, it's still quite dark. You see Sam looking around in a six feet radias.
"Y/N." He looks back at you. "Stay close."
You walk beside Sam occasionally turning around and looking behind you.
"I wonder if Dean is okay."
"He'll be alright. Dean can hold his own."
"Yeah."
Suddenly, an idea came to you, and you knew that Sam wouldn't like it. You weren't so sure it was a good idea yourself, but you had to make sure Sam and Dean were safe. If anything happened to Sam especially, you don't think you could go on. You just hope your plan doesn't backfire. You take a deep breath.
"Sam, we have to draw him out." You whisper. "I'm going to use myself as bait."
Sam stopped dead in his tracks. "No. No way. I'm not letting you do that."
"Sam, listen to me. I don't want to lose you, or Dean for that matter. I'm the only one who can do this."
"Y/N, do you think I want to lose you?"
"No, I know you don't, but that bastard killed my father Sam." You hate to beg, but you can't lose anyone else important to you. "Please."
Sam signs. You knew he wouldn't like it. He pulls you into a hug and gives you a quick kiss. "Go, but be careful."
"Thanks."
You walk towards an open space, completely exposing yourself. "Come and get me you blood-sucking son of a bitch!" You yell. "Here I am."
You walk a little farther, stopping next to old bookshelves. Something comes out of the shadows and slams you against them. The vampire grabs your chin and holds you against the shelving unit. Out of the corner of your eyes, you see Dean run and stop next to Sam.
"Ah. I remember you. I thoroughly enjoyed turning your old man."
"Shut up." You say through gritted teeth.
"Too bad you had to chop off daddy's head."
"I said shut up."
"I'm going to enjoy turning you."
You look the vampire directly in the eye "I don't think so."
You ram the syringe into the vamp's neck and release the deadman's blood.
"Ahh." The vampire staggers and backs away from you.
All of the sudden, you see a big blade slice of his head. You look up to see Sam looking down at you. Chest heaving.
You have a rush of adrenaline. "Perfect timing." You say with a slight smile.
"Never do that again Y/N. I could have lost you."
"But you didn't."
He squeezes his eyes tight. "Just promise me."
You nod a stand up straight. "I promise."
"Are we done sacrificing ourselves now? I mean I hate to ruin your little moment, but I want to get the hell out of here." Dean jerks his head towards the door as he's carrying the body of the dead monster.
You roll your eyes. "We're coming Dean."
As you're walking out of the building, you take a relaxing breath.
"How are holding up?" Sam asks.
You look up at him and smile. "I'm fine now."
THE END