Ch.4 She Gone

A/n Chaz uptop 
-----

Monti P. O. V

Next morning I didn't want to get up too much shit on my mind and not enough time to get the shit off my mind.

I guess that's why I woke up in the most shittiest mood I could ever be in, I couldn't see Cali no more she didn't want to talk to me worst thing about this is we in the game together it impossible for me not to work or see her.

Then there's Prince and her bitch ass nigga Sade I don't know how I was gone get through with seeing them together but I guess I was gonna have to deal with it, but how when it seem so inevitable to get over it.

"MONTI!" I heard Prince yelling I sighed when she burst in my glaring at me, nothing new.

"You yelled your highness." I said dryly sitting up and looking at her with a blank expression I don't know what I did but I guess I was about to find the fuck out.

"What the fuck A'Monti?"

"What the fuck Princess?"

Prince rolled her eyes, punching then pushing me off the bed sat up then glared her.

"The fuck was that for?" I said getting up and pushing her off my bed. Prince got up and was about to hit me I could see it her eyes she wanted to hit me.

"You set Chaz and Sade up to go to Taz's house didn't you?" She said poking me in me chest, I was deadass confused, I know my face showed it if nothing else.

"No I haven't set nobody up, yo what's going on?" I asked catching her by her wrist she keep glaring with this hatred in her eyes towards me.

"Lie to me again A'Monti and I swear to god I will fucking kill you. "

"I'm not fucking lying Prince I didn't do a damn thing the only thing I did was go to the trap get my half and speak with the twin about business." I said shoving Prince to the wall I wasn't trying to fight her but shit the way she acting making me reconsider, "I hadn't even talked to King or Tay yet man so what the fuck is going on, and why the hell am I to blame?"

"SHE FUCKING GONE MONTI." Prince shouted in my face, I stopped shoving her, and the sickening feeling came over me, "They went to go raid Taz, for money that he took but Taz and them got Sade this morning, Chaz got out safe that's what happened. "

"What?" I asked pushing her into the wall gripping her face so she'd look at in the eyes, and know I was telling the truth.

"I didn't set them up."

It was rare for me to see my best friend that I had deep feeling for cry she so when I did, I instantly pulled her into a hug now I could say it was my chance to gain back what was once mine, but I couldn't seeing by how much she must of been feeling Sade and me just throwing feeling toward her that would just be selfish of me.

I guess I found a reason to back off Prince for good after all. Then something else pop up in my head Chaz I hope she would let me explain and not put a bullet in my head before I could fully explain myself.

---------
Chaz P. O. V.

I killed her, I killed my best friend without the intentions of actually doing it. The more I thought about the more the shitty it made me to know that I got out and she didn't hell I should be use to people dropping dead at the drop of a damn dime. But I wasn't and hearing that Monti could possible set it up, set me off the edge was she that desparate to get Sade and me out the way?

I don't know but I was about to found out I grabs Sade car keys and headed to the door I opened the door just to see Malachi standing there with that damn smile on her face, I wonder if she knew that Sade was gone. But I doubt that anybody would leave her in the dark like that.