Ch.5 Better Than Revenge

Warning : Attempts of suicide are in this chapter so if you don't wanna read it then skip it... 
----

Chaz P. O. V

"What's stopping you then?" She said chuckling with no humor in her laugh, I wanted to shoot her right then and there. But Malachi words rang though my mind the hell?

'Hear her out first. '

"Did you do it, did you set us up?" As this point I was shaking with anger and I was trying my best not too but I couldn't, Monti was closer to me to where she head was barely touching the barrel of my gun, she didn't seem phased by it. She look me dead in my eyes as spoke controlled, calm, calmer then I ever saw.

"I didn't do it wanna know why I know I didn't set up Sade and you to get killed?" She stopped and a smirk came her face when she saw that was gonna talk, "I've been here sleeping minding my damn business, if I'm trying to kill y'all trust and believe me you."

Monti pointed at me, and her voice got confident sure that she didn't do-

"You wouldn't be here to do this I make sure nobody's getting out. I really didn't want be in this shit hole anyway so do it, fucking DO IT"

I wasn't sure if Monti was being for real or pulling one over my eyes, but her eyes told me what I needed to know. She was just as tired as I was, and I was tired.

"No," I said softly, I couldn't do it I damn sure couldn't have me killing Monti on my consciousness. I  put my gun away and did the unthinkable.

------

Monti P. O. V

Chaz didn't kill me I was relieved like a mothafucka, instead she put her gun away and her coal like eyes my like brown ones, and she hugged me. I was so taken aback by it I didn't hug her back right away, but I felt how secure her arms were to me, and I found myself getting happy, I pushed her off me.

She stumble just a bit, and I could of swearn she looked hurted but she had to hear where I was coming like really hear where I'm coming from.

"Listen to me, I don't know what that was about, but I want help you find who kill Sade and set y'all up, if you at any point think I'm trying be shady or deceitful don't hesitate to beat my ass or kill me deal." I said holding my hand out I serious though I wanted to help and if Prince wanted to she join too. Chaz smiled and I could tell she was thinking on my offer.

"How bout I just beat ya ass now, and we just keep it moving deal?" Chaz concluded and I had to really think about that. I shook my head no, and raised my hands.

"How bout we hug I like deal better feel me, and we hold that ass beating for a later date. " I said walking up to her for the hug surprisingly she walked into the hug.  She chuckled and I felt her hot breath on my ear I instantly got weak in the  knees but I tried to hide as she spoke.

"I was so looking forward to beating your ass. "

"Wonder what else you looking forward to beating up. " I mumbled picturing her do impure thing to me even though not a second ago she was gone kill me, when she let go me and I do same  then she looked at me amused.

"Huh?" She bit her lip and I  looked anywhere but at her. Damn I couldn't got a minute without being a horndog I swear.

"I said when you wanna meet up."  Again she chuckled stepped closer to me to where there was no room between me or her, I like this closeness, I liked the challenges she'd pose for me.

"Whenever you want to meet up with me. "

Yeah I was defiantly going to take advantage of this whatever this is.
--------