Ch.22 Assassin

Enjoy
------

King P. O. V

"Prince what the fuck you doing here?" I said  almost pulling out my gun, but I couldn't I had to til later, and that was the hard part. Prince  shrugged her shoulders then leaned on my counter which really made me want to shoot her.

"What I can't just pop up?" Prince answered my question with another question, I mugged her as she smiled something was off with whole withw her I just couldn't pinpoint it.

"Nigga no I don't like you, like fuck kind of question is that." I pushed her off my countertop she tripped and mugged me as I stood over her, and wondered what Monti ever saw in her.

"Damn I thought we was niggas, I've been knowing yo-"

"Since I was little and even then  I didn't fuck with you. You was only in my life because Monti was too blind in love to see how much of a  syke a dyke you are." I cut her off, but as soon as the words flew out my mouth she punched me.

"Look I don't give a fuck what you got say just know this is you warning." She smiled at me  getting down to my level "you know Monti ain't really on yo side."I flexed my jaw in anger, I want kill her pride so bad but I knew I would fuck up the plan and get everybody in the game in trouble. Fuck that was the last thing anybody or I needed.

Prince kicking me in the stomach before walking out the door I groaned grabbing my stomach. Man I can't wait to kill her.
--------

Next day

Kaz P.O. V

I should call her see how she doing.

I thought as looked my phone. But then I remembered who the fuck I am I threw my phone on the bed fuck King.

I laid back on the guest room bed I wasn't trying to deal with O'moni, and the one person I wanted to talk to was gone, I missed Malachi, I missed King, I missed the game.

"You still don't want to tell Chaz?" I rolled my eyes speaking the bitch here she was turned my her mugging O'moni.

"Tell her if we get killed fuck it." I said shrugging my shoulders I no longer gave a fuck anymore.

"We don't have a choice Kaz, Prince knows Chaz ain't dead." O'moni sighed I looked at her, with the no shit face.

"Let me tell you why we shouldn't tell Chaz." I sat up looking at her bored. "If we tell Chaz everything including Monti her girlfriend or whatever the fuck. Then we put not only our ass on the line but Monti who's not involved by the way she just there. Which makes no damn sense since Prince is the one who killed her peoples. I come into the picture trying to reconcile with Chaz because later I'm going to kill her before she figures any of this shit out. End of story now tell me this is it really fucking smart to say all that to Chaz she kills us then goes to King for fuck sake we suppose to fix shit  O'moni not make it worse."

Monti and Chaz appeared in the door and my heart damn near fell to my heart damn near out my chest.  I couldn't look neither of them in the eyes.

"Monti told me everything last night, I want be mad but I know Sade nor Malachi would want me to be so look this how this go O'moni get the fuck out." Chaz paused looking at me with the intense look I felt like a little kid all over again with her staring at me like that, I look anywhere but there, O'moni ran out little bitch. "You were gone kill me?"

"You ain't dead so no." I said smacking my lips, but soon coward away when she walk up on me like she was about to hit me.

"So you didn't try?"

"Nope... Look if I wanted you dead already I would of kilt you already or when you brought Elise, I could kilt you for all the times you use to treat me like shit could done it at Taz house But to kill you because some bitch wanted me too. If anything I was protecting you can thank me now or later." I said shrugging my shoulders I jumped though Chaz sat down on my bed mumbling under breath.

"Assassin... You were playing my game." Chaz spoke breaking the silence before speaking again. "Who is the assassin?"

"Still me." I whisper words she use to say when I was little before tickling me mine didn't have that playful meaning as I cock my fist back punching her with all my might hitting her in her temple when she fell off the was when Monti came the room.

"Damn Kaz I said knock her out not attempted murder on my girl." Monti finally spoke, I rolled my eyes shaking my hand. I quickly got to Chaz's level feeling a pulse.

"I didn't shoot her, look why is she part this?" Monti walked more in to the helping me pick up Chaz big as she was we kind of struggled.

"Because of me the moment I started falling for Chaz was the moment Prince needed me to switch up. So that's what I'm doing switching up." Monti said as we set an unconscious Chaz down on her couch. I sighed looking at Monti confused, Monti smirked at me patting my head. "I'm mentally unstable not stupid."
---------
Monti P. O. V

"Hello?" I heard King voice over the phone it sounded like she had just gotten up that, that irritated me a like why the fuck are still sleep and we got shit to do, but I'm the one slacking.

"Sister, person I need to love but don't by the time I get to your house you better be ready or I'm a pistol whip you into next fucking month." I said clenching my fist, I heard her laugh then groan as if she was in pain.

"I'm dressed just come pick me up shit and no surprises not in the mood." I rolled eyes but couldn't help the smirk that came on my face as I looked at Kaz.

"Well you just gonna have to be mad...Because I'm full of them bitches." I heard her about to protest but I hung up the phone, seeing Kaz putting Chaz in the trunk. Purposely banging her head on the edge as she did I stare at her as she grinned shrugging her shoulders.

"You want her to stay sleep trust me." Kaz said walking to the driver, I stared at her for a second before just getting in the car. When I got in she drove off as soon as we hit the room my stomach growled reminding me that I hadn't ate in minute.

"Ayo let's go get McDonald's or something." I ordered more than asked Kaz who just glazed at me like I was crazy... Which I am but I'm hungry too.

"Nigga we could die and you honestly thinking about food?" She asked tightening her grip around the wheel I just chuckled nodding my head.

"Yes if I'm dying I'm dying on a full ass stomach and high as fuck now chop chop my food."  I clapped my hands, lighting the blunt then blowing it through my nose I was about to pass it to Kaz but then thought against it; since she was being all salty and shit.

-------

A/n Like I'm sad cause this book is about to come to an end 2 more.

Any thoughts

Vote, and what not.

Monti Note: Do y'all want a sequel yes or no?