Ch.8 Fear of Knowing

-----
1 week later

Chaz P.O.V

"Can we talk?" I rolled my eyes when I saw it was Kaz trying to talk me, I didn't understand why the twins had me looking after this kid. Family or not I wasn't talking even if her ass was on her fucking death bed.

"Nope keep to your side, and I'm keep to mine." I said then I saw the same nigga that always trynna play me out my money, I groaned sucked my teeth. He grinned at me and pulled a bag of change.

"Nigga is you serious right no-"

"Wait, wait Shady I got this computer brand new you want it?" He pulled out a brand new Mac computer it was in the box and everything, he must of robbed somebody for it. I lick my lips looked around quickly before pulling out drugs.

"Next time my money CK, not got damn chump change, nothing for trade... My money. I need my money all of it, understand." I said putting in his hand he looked like a little kid nodding his head, then took off running.

I shook my head getting in my car I sigh and look at Kaz I didn't want her in Sade's car with me but I had to be somewhat nice I guess.

" You coming or can I leave you?" I asked eager to pull off if she said leave me.

"Coming," She muttered getting in the car I set the laptop in the back and drove off since I started it.

"Nothing, happened between Eliza and me. Well not how you think anyways," Kaz broke the silent tension between us I tightened my grip on the wheel but didn't say anything, "she was raping me."

Kaz's voice cracked and I know she was trying not to cry. I almost crashed the car,But I decided pull over to the side; keep my cool.

"Why didn't you tell me?" I said shocked she looked at me mad as hell.

"DAFUCK YOU MEAN WHY DIDN'T I TELL YOU CHAZ I TRIED BRUH, BUT YOU WAS SO STUCK UP ELIZA ASS YOU COULDN'T FUCKING SEE IT, AND WHEN YOU SAW ELIZA WITH ME YOU ASSUMED SHIT AND BEAT MY ASS, FOR SOMETHING I COULDN'T FUCKING CONTROL!" She shouted her nostril flared I could tell she was trying to not to hit me, and I wouldn't blame if she did.

I didn't know what to say apologising was out she wouldn't take it, I rubbed my face because as I thought about it all them years with Eliza and me around I never tried to noticed how Kazi would act especially if Eliza said something to her, but now I knew and it all made sense now.

I now notice the fear in her eyes everytime I or anybody would leave her behind with Eliza. I now saw and I didn't want believe it.

"Fuck Kazi you know I would of protected you from her if I knew." I couldn't say nothing that justified with what happened to her, but if I knew what I knew now I would of went through hell and high water for Kaz, I would beat Eliza ass instead of hers.

"Nobody knew til you up and left everybody found out moms misses you hard as that is to believe shit really everybody misses you Chazzy. Chicago is hell without you, but its hell either way." Kaz said looking down her flew to her face and I heard sniffling, damn I hated when people cried, especially family.
______

King P. O. V

This was third person that did me dirty today, I really didn't feel like beating his ass, I really didn't feel like killing him neither and so was giving his dumb ass a chance to get my money back.