CH.7 Don't Say Nothing

----
Chaz P. O. V

Everybody knew the deal when it came to being arrested by the OPs. You don't say shit, you don't know shit and they can't put shit on you even if you did do the shit, you go back to playing clueless as shit.

I was sitting in the interrogation room waiting, bored ready to leave go home possible make some money. Figure out why the fuck Monti was being a complete bitch as of this moment know the usual.

"Ms.Martinez let get to the point I want information and I want to know it now." The detective got straight to the point time to act clueless.

"What are you talking about, because last time I checked there wasn't a law saying I couldn't fucking chill with friends. " I said rolling my eyes and sitting back that couldn't get nothing out me if they tied me up and shot me in my knee caps.

"Don't play games with me, tell me everything Chaz. " He keep on repeating himself I rolled my eyes and slammed my hand on the table making him shut up.

"FOR FUCKING WHAT, WHAT THE FUCK DO YOU WANT?" I yelled he wasn't breaking me just pissing me clear the fuck off. The detective smirked thinking he got me to snap, but little did he know.
---------

Monti P. O. V

"A'Monti, A'Monti isn't that name for a boy?" Detective Jones asked I rolled my eyes cause while my name was meant for a boy my strap was ment for his bitch. For all I cared this man could just suck a dick and die cause I'm done with this.Detective Jones looked at me for a second then, he looked away.

"You've been to jail before you know how this work, don't you?"

"Yeah, I've been to jail, but only because the lack of witnesses and the fact that I was there at the wrong time, wrong place. Like now I'm in here for nothing so let me go, because you're wasting my damn time." I said getting ready to leave they couldn't stop me honestly if I left.

No one was going to stop me.

______

King P. O. V

"Can I go now, this interrogation shit is taking away the fact that I have to do other shit." I said bored they keep asking me the same damn question like I was gonna switch up my answer to the same question.

There were two people questioning me one was standing up look like be was trying to intimidate me. Then the other she look at me softly like she felt bad for me or some shit, she shouldn't though.

"Tia we know what you do along with you sister."

I rolled my eyes at the woman and the man slammed his on the table like that shit was suppose to scare me.

"All right what do Tayanna and I do since you know us so well, tell me?"

"Drug trafficking."

"Damn."

"Murder."

"Damn."

"Robberies."

"Oh you definitely gonna have prove that one my mind a little foggy on that," I said l was taunting them they didn't have proof, they looked at me, I was right, I know I was right.
_______

Malachi P.O. V

"What the fuck yo you trying to get me caught." I was pissed I'm trynna do my job and they just bust in without warning me if I get killed blame these stupid mothafuckas right here.

"Malachi calm do-"

"No fuck that shit you trynna get me killed, King and Tayanna are not some dumb mothafuckas out on the streets. They not giving my ass a slap on the back and saying don't do that shit again." I glared at every single one of FBI agents and Detectives everybody like to piss me off here, I swallowed the realization that I could die at any point in time doing this and nobody would care. I don't have family in my life.