Ch.17 Savage

enjoy!!!
------------
Monti P. O. V

We stood there for second me trying to rack my brain on how to push her away. Because the closer I felt myself getting to her the more harder it was to avoid her.

"Look A'Monti,  I've been trying my best for the past year to get you to understand that, I'm standing ri-" I kissed her whether it was to shut her up I was tired hearing that same damn speech.

"Look I'm going to keep on avoiding you, I'm going to hurt your feelings, I'm going to hurt you. I want you to understand that, I know you here I get it. But I cannot be with you Chaz, I refuse to hurt you and I'm probably doing it now. But you gotta understand  where I'm coming from." I said looking down part of me was lying, I know that but risking her feeling was the only way Chaz glared at me.

"I don't fucking get where you're coming from and it's pissing me off. Under fucking stand this I'm in love with you. Letting you go maybe what's good for me but I'd be damned if I let you go. So meet me at the gah damn park downtown now or I'm going to kill you do fucking understand me." I don't know why I don't  how but all of sudden it was like daddy I'll do whatever you want me do. But I'm not saying that shit out loud fuck that, she got the game all the ways fucked up.

"Damn I guess you just have to kill me Chaz, I'm not going sorry not sorry."

Chaz tilted her head to the side with slight smile on her that was cute until you understood the meaning to the smile.

"Awww  that's  cute you think have a choice."
---------
At the park

"Why in thee hell did you choose to go to the park in December its cold as fuck out here." I was shiver dumbass didn't let me grab a coat she just insisted that we go now. Even through I didn't want go.

"Can you shut up for five seconds?" Chaz said guiding on to the basketball court, a smirk instantly came on my face as she let go of me hand, grabbing the ball laid out by the court.

"Okay now I'm interested why we here?" Chaz didn't exactly look my way she just started shooting the ball up before sighing a nervous look on her face.

"I remember you telling me a few months before you started avoiding me you told me that basketball was your favorite sport... Wanted to play outside since ya know... You like the outside courts better and since it never snowed out here I figur-"

"I get it , you can shut up now," I interrupted her chuckling she was cute when she was nervous instead all hard like she was gone do something, "let's play one on one you and me."

I bit my lip catching a idea Chaz threw the me the ball interest as I dribble it around before shooting it my hand were cold but somehow it still went in.

"Alright let's do it ."

"First person to 21 cool?" I questioned dribbling the ball to the middle of the three point line, Chaz took off her pants revealing her basketball shorts then running to me as I squinted my eyes as her.

"Check up mothafucka."

"You ready to take this L baby girl."
-----------

King P. O. V

Bang one to the chest Bang another shot to make sure he was actually dead.

"Damn King no questions nothing?" Jesse spoke surprised that I just killed someone on impulse now that I didn't have my point of reason on my side I really didn't give a fuck who I killed.

"Nah let's go." I said before digging into his pockets and grabbing his wallet that was full of cash, I guess I could've been little bit patient. Too late now I shrugged and walked seeing the cops.

"What happened?" I knew the cops didn't trust these bitches but I knew them.

"I killed him, but-"

"He got caught up and the suspects got away before I or my partner got to see them." Wilson said I smiled dapping up with him.

"I like it." I said taking out blunt and pressing it to my lips ain't nothing like have dirty cops still couldn't trust them but just like me them mothafuckas bleed and just like me they served time when and if they got caught.

"Get out King before the others show up. And thank you for helping out sister in Juvie" Wilson partner spoke I nodded my head and walked out the door with Jessie waiting for me at car. I just got into the car.

"Where to next?" He drove of and lit the blunt thinking about for a second.

"Traphouse mothafuckas need to know shit is not a joke no more and I ain't stupid." It was time I paid these sons of bitches a little visit show I'm still daddy when it come to my money and my product.

---------

Traphouse

Four blunts and a 40 later Jesse and me got out the I spotted Georgie sitting there taking watch like he was supposed to be it was the inside I had to worry about.

"Wassup boss."  He greeted me when he saw me I just nodded my head and went in not in the mood to talk. What I saw completely pissed me off none of these bums was working at all they were doing was playing games or trynna fuck one the strippers they had running around it smell like expired pussy and weed I took deep breath before grabbing my gun and looking for Jesse as he chuckled and handed me his gun.

"Try not to kill them all." His turned away to laughing and in one swift motion I shoot almost everybody wasn't doing shit even strippers got shot I glared at everybody who stood there looking at me like they all were about to shit themselves. 

"See I try to be nice, y'all weak minded ass niggas be pushing it so I'm gone say this shit one and one time only clean this shit up, get these fucking strippers out my damn house, and get to work. If my ass gotta check up on you bitches everyday I will and everyday that I show up you mothafuckas better prepared to lose your friend  or your life and I know for a fact you bum value both. But my damn money is anything but a game to me and I expect it to be the same for you bum ass niggas." I calmly voice but you could tell I was anything but calm, nobody spoke they just all did what they was told, and got to working. I guess I got do this everyday before shit got outta hand. Shit was about to be different with or without Monti.

-------

A/n tell what you thought questions that don't involve Monti and Chaz anyway this chapter is a little short but pretty soon some serious stuff about to go down 😏😏😏

King

Monti

Chaz