Ch.21 Coldhearted

A/n I'm sorry for the wait.  This dedicated to everyone

Enjoy
-------
Two days later

Monti P. O. V

"So you finally you meet up witcho boy I see you didn't come alone either." Wayne said referring to the red dot on his shirt he casually look through the menu like he was going to order something. I looked down at my shirt see the red dot too I chuckled one in the same.

"Nigga I can't trust you as far as I can throw you, what choice do I have?" I sniffed taking a sip of  water that was setting in front  of me I never took my eyes off him, he smiled setting the menu down.

"I'm sorry, it wasn't suppose to go down like that" I almost jump over the table ikbut remembered the red dot on my shirt I'm not going to get upset I'm going to sit here.

"If it wasn't then why the fuck did my brother end up dead huh, why you run if it wasn't suppose to go down like that?" He stared at me clenching jaw, flaring his nose rubbing his fingers together, we stared at each other til the waitress came I ordered but keep my gaze on him.

"Hear me out he wasn't the good guy Monti, he was trying to sale you to a Pimp name Gritty you don't know of him. But I bet 9 time out 10 he'll tell you the same thing." Wayne nodded he's head I could tell I was making him uncomfortable with my stare, I had two choices act like I couldn't forgive him or tell him the truth.

"I was 17 Wayne and you don't think I had common enough sense to know that... One of the reason I sat there and watched."  I leaned forward looking out to the building, I wink a the sniper, I leant back frowning my eyebrows at a shocked Wayne."He's my twin I knew Wayne every time I was with him I felt something was off. I'm not angry because of the set up, I'm pissed because you ran like a lil scared bitch. I felt betrayed I thought you would face me."

"You forgot I was a teenage too."  Wayne replied I nodded understanding we would probably never have the relationship, but I was tired of being angry, I nodded my head and got up I had nothing else to say I tried to forgave a long time ago he grabbed my to keep me from walking.

"I can't sleep at night not knowing if you forgive me or not."

"Honestly I don't give a fuck."
-------

Chaz P. O. V

"Damn can you two not."  I said clinching my jaw somehow Kaz's older sister was the reason  Messiah is dead she decided she wanted to tag along don't know why because O'moni and Kaz don't get along, and if I'd let them they'd kill each other.

"Man what the fuck, why is she fucking here?" Kaz growled out I tilted my head wondering who the fuck she growling at like a dog but remembered this is not about me, I can't punch her in the throat because I'm not the reason she agitated at the moment.

"Shut the fuck up, you ain't gone do shit to me." O'moni said from the back seat I looked for two second for the time prayed that Kaz wouldn't take that as a challenge.

"Kaz don't O'moni stop antagonizing her, damn you two act like fucking three and five year olds for the last 45 minutes shut the fuck up." I gave them both a stern look, I felt like they mother like old times I was left to take care of children that weren't mine. And I hated every minute of too.
------
King P. O. V