Ch.24 All Fall Down

Enjoy
-----
Monti P. O. V

I opened my eyes quickly Gritty laid there on the floor I look confuse for a minute until I heard the gun go off again soon Prince fell O'Moni got the gun from Kaz and they instantly started fighting.

"Mon- Monti" I heard King wheeze out I didn't want look at her but I did my heart dropped to my feet King was shot I tried not to cry but failed as I seen her coughing up blood she smiled as best as she could. "Don't cry, I'll be a- alright."

She managed to try and assure me but it didn't work, I shook my head no nothing about this was alright this was my fault.

"Unlock their chains Compton and get them to the hospital, Phoroah you already know anybody that go against them go against us." I heard the voice I smiled hopeful that I was getting out and hopefully my sister would survive I couldn't do this without King and sadly I couldn't admit that, Compton start with King first.

"Aye you gone make it keep your eyes open." Compton assured my sister as she moved with a quickness trying to get her out. King try to keep her eyes open but I could tell by all the blood she was losing it was getting hard but through it all she smiled. When Compton got done she took off her shirt pressing as hard as she could to King's chest. Compton shook her head.

"Donté with the way she bleeding we not gone make it to the hospital on time!" Compton yelled I heard him cuss under his taking a deep breath he got in front of me. I cut him off before he could say anything else I beat to the chase.

"I don't care man just get my sister out here." He nodded his briefly pulling phone and call 911, I didn't look at nobody, not even Chaz who was staring holes into the side of my head.
-----------
Chaz P. O. V

Monti was a wreck actually everyone was when we got out the warehouse the police tried to arrest everybody in the warehouse even us. But Donté, and the two other and a man didn't let it happen they pulled the crooked cop to the side and never came back. Kaz walked away from the fight but her sister didn't I'm start think she kill her own blood.

"Remember when I said forgive me for the shit I'm about to do?" Monti spoke lowly I could barely hear what she said, I nodded my head though I didn't want to talk I just wanted know if King was alright. "If King dies I don't want you to forgive me for this, because I could never forgive myself if she gone."

I saw how fucked up this was, and got up pulling her into a hug squeezing her tight as she cried in my shoulder.

"I can't do that Monti it's not your fault."  I assured her and myself Monti was about speak when the doctor came in the waiting room.

"Family for Tia King?" Everybody stood up, the doctor gave a solemn smile he sighs before taking he sweet time to explain if King was had died or not.

"Is she okay?" Kaz asked the question that Monti was afraid to

"Ms. King is fine she lost a lot of blood the bullet miraculously miss her heart one more inch to hitting a major artery and she would of bleed instantly, her room is 234 if you guys want to see her." The doctor said washing away my fears I felt Monti get relaxed more into me I wiped her tear with the back my hands then kiss her on forehead.

"Kazi and Monti y'all can go first." I said looking at Kaz who hadn't said anything since we got here she look like need to see King more than me. "Go."
-------