Ch.12 Change

Enjoy

-------
Flashback

3 years ago

"Baby, you gotta be careful it not just you no more." Prince said I rolled my eyes and continue to reach for the glass cup that made her so damn worried shit she should just come help then.

"Then stopped fucking worrying and come help me then." I said turning my thought into words, Prince didn't even think about it before getting the cup for me, I snatched the cup out her hand, and got my juice.

"You're welcome mothafucka." Prince spoke smacking her lips, I rolled my eyes; slamming the juice cart on the counter. Fuck her she got Tyreke; her ass was bothering me ever since she begged me get pregnant for her, and 'boyfriend' of three years she been over my ass more than him.

"Fuck yo thank you bitch man get the fuck up out my house you unwanted." I said walking out the kitchen. I knew she was following me, Prince was like a lost puppy now that I was having they baby.

"MJ what's wrong with you?"

"You are what the fuck is wrong, I'm 8 months pregnant, with baby that gone think I'm his god mother. I'm in love with my best friend who entertaining a nigga for the past 4 years, but you gay as fuck you do know you're gay Prince pussy is life have you forgotten? My nigga."

Even though that was not the case I was just hella emotional lately, irritated I couldn't make moves with my sisters like I was use to do. Being in this house left alone having Prince in my face 24/7 was killing me slowly.

Prince sighed which snapped me out my thoughts, she wrapped her arms around my stomach rubbing it and felt him kicking me, at her touch.

"You know as soon as you have Demetrius I'm leaving him for you, don't think for second I forgot baby cause I didn't forget, I love you."
_______

Monti P. O. V

I sighed I hated when King was right at that time twins, I weren't even talking nothing happened we just weren't tight, but that's always been the case. Prince took to her promise serious, broke all the rest if anything my ass stuck with Prince through all the shit we've been through, I was the person getting hurt in the end I was the one sticking with her more then she ever was with me.

"Monti where we going?" King spoke snapping me out of my thoughts I pointed to the house on the right side, King turn into Gorgeous' house.

"I'll be right back just chill out." I said as I got out the car, she didn't say nothing I was glad she didn't.

I knocked on the door as soon as got up to the door, Gorgeous swung the door opened and relief was on her when she saw it was me.

"Baby I'm glad it's you, you okay." She spoke pulling me into the house, I felt numb hell nah I didn't feel okay I felt like shit Chaz was in the hospital damn near dying, which made me feel like I was dying inside.

"I'm okay GeeGee I just want my son, so I can go home." I meant every word I said I mean sure I really didn't act like his mom, but I gave birth to him.

"How is she A'Monti?" Gorgeous questioned me annoyed my glare I didn't want to talk about it I didn't want to think of someone I cared so deeply about could die and there wasn't shit I could do about it.

"I want my son."

"Monti,"

I snapped punching the wall as hard as I could, then I gave a look that could kill if I was already bearing a gun to do it my damn self.