CH.6 Hustle Hard

---------

King P. O. V

"Come in." I said with a slight smirk I couldn't wait to see Taz I know he was mad, we kept letting our people sell in his territories, so he was losing money fast. Just how like I lost my best friend fast so even though we wanted to be even though I wanted to be even in any and every way. But messing with his money was fine for now.

"You dyke bitch." Taz said angrily coming I had to keep myself from shooting him, it been five seconds not even.

"And I fucked yo bitch, so with that being said why the fuck are you here?"

I know exactly why this ugly fucker was here I just wanted him to say it.

"Y'all trying to take over spots, I take you're money and you just try taking over my spots." Taz said glaring it looks could kill, I would be six feet under. But I didn't let it phase me.

"Taking over... That such a correct way of putting it, but because you took a like 300 dollars? Nah that not the reason try again. It's way deeper than that bruh. " I said getting out my chair, because just sitting there looking at him knowing what he did to Sade. Made my trigger finger itched and knowing my gun was under my desk didn't help so I distracted myself by standing at the door.

"How deep is that?" He questioned me flexing his jaw.

"Deep enough." I quipped glaring the door, I wanted to run back to my desk so bad but I knew ending his life would be soon and I'd ruin the plan, for Taz I wanted him to suffer with paranoia, I wanted him to be so paranoid he couldn't trust no damn body.

"Okay will deep enough, is not enough. So with that being said my gang see one of people on my spot we not hesitating to shot you mothafuckas."

"That sound like you asking for war, shoot one of us and I won't hesitate to personally find and kill everybody you know,you love, you fuck with" I paused and laugh at nothing in particular, I looked him dead in his eyes mad, trigga finger itching, "and if you think I'm playing fuck with me. I won't hesitate make your life a personal fucking hell. "

Because even though I was fucking with him, I was dead serious after all he did take my best friend away from me.  So it's only fair I get to do the same.
-------

Monti P. O. V

"Momo I'm winning, and you losing nanana Boo boo you can't beat me." Demetrius said as we play 2k together in all honesty I was letting him win. But I didn't want break the boys heart. I pretended to be annoyed and glare at him as he smile so triumphant it was cute reminded me so much of his mother. I smack my teeth and shake my head.

"Whatever you say little man." I said shooting a with Lebron James and making it 25 to 15.

'His four A'monti his four." I reminded myself every so often. Because if I didn't I would catch up faster than I could shoot a gun.

Then someone started knocking at the door, I paused it and pointed a finger at my god son playfully glaring at him.

"Don't cheat or we fighting."

He giggled gave me slick look, that I know oh so well damn he was his mother's child. I shook my head and got up, walking to the door, opening the I saw Chaz standing there looking aggravated then usual.

"Say something, I dare you." Chaz said pushing her way into my house.

"Oh sure you can come in Chaz." I said closing my door, and unexpectedly Chaz grabbed me and she look like she wanted to kiss me, but sighed frustrated with what I don't know.