MSMC Bk 6 - Chapter 3

Chapter 3-Doc & Millie's Wedding Day!

The next morning I woke up to an empty bed and wondered where Dixie had gotten to until I realized that today is Doc and Millie's wedding day. She is probably already ordering whoever was stupid enough to get up this early around. Then a glance at the clock showed me that she had let me sleep late and it was already after 7am.

I took a quick shower and got dressed then headed downstairs, only to smell breakfast and coffee. I walked into the dining room and found everyone around the table eating and talking.

Millie's kids had come in last night but they were staying at the hotel in town, compliments of the MSMC, because Charlie and Cruise were in the process of buying her house and were painting inside. Millie had gone and stayed at Annalisa and Eagle's house last night and they would be bringing her to the church when it was time. Millie's son was going to walk her down the aisle.

Poor Doc looked like a nervous wreck and only managed to get down some coffee and toast, pushing the rest of his food away with a green sickly look on his face. All of the married men snickered at him but no one teased him..........too much.

As soon as we were all done eating, I called an executive staff meeting and Dixie warned me not to take too long as she and the ladies would be leaving soon to go over to Annalisa and Eagle's house and we men were on baby duty until it was time to go to the church.

The women had spent all day yesterday making sure everything was ready for today and all that was left to be done was for us to get the kids dressed and Doc to the church on time.

We kissed our wives and headed into the meeting room while the women took the kids upstairs to get them washed up from breakfast.

Because the church is too small to hold all of us, for most of the members today was just a regular day and they all left to go about their regular routine except for the few that Dixie had preparing for the BBQ that would be held for Doc and Millie's reception.

As soon as we were all gathered in my office and the door was closed, I told them all about my conversation with Captain Russell.

"He's new to the area but was a cop in Detroit for over 15 years so I'm pretty confident that he's going to be able to handle a lot. His problem is that he's seriously short handed and his men don't have proper training in dealing with gang stuff. They know about cowboys, truckers and oil rig workers, which is normally one on one fights and such." I told them.

Hunter spoke up and said "Marley said that some of the girls that were already at the cabin when we arrived said that there is at least one girl's body out there somewhere. She had been picked up either with or before them and they were all being examined for their V card.

Apparently she had already lost hers so the Satan's Riders gang raped her and she choked to death on the dick of the big hairy bastard that Marley shot. They just dumped her somewhere. We're going to have to question them further about the location but with the way the weather is heating up, it won't be long before the vultures start circling her body unless they buried her, which I would seriously doubt."

"Captain Russell told me last night that the prospects that were captured are saying that they were also kidnapped and forced to either join the Satan's Riders as prospects or become "play things" for the Satan's Riders members. Now this may be a prefabricated lie but if it's not, the Satan's Riders just moved up on the perverted scale, taking sickness to a whole new level. Captain Russell is going to have lie detector tests done on them when they are questioned as well as mental evaluations. Who was there when the two that were captured unhurt were arrested?" I asked.