MSMC Bk 6 - Chapter 26

Chapter 26-Mindy calls her parents

Mindy's POV

Last night was amazing! I finally lost my v card and by bikers law, it was on my wedding night. I woke up and at first I was a bit confused as to why I wasn't in my room until I moved slightly and felt the soreness in my groin. Slowly I began to roll over and realized I was not alone in bed and then a big smile crept its way across my face as I remembered what had happened.

As I turned to face him, Daniel woke up and matched my smile. "Good morning my love." He said as he kissed me on the end of my nose. "Did you sleep well?"

"Like a rock. I can't remember the last time I slept so well. What time is it?" I asked.

He turned and looked at the clock on his side of the bed and said "It's 10 o'clock."

"Wow. I can't even remember the last time I slept this late. How did you sleep?" I asked.

"Like a baby. I've never had anyone stay in my bed overnight but I like it only because it's you. I'm looking forward to going to sleep and waking up with you for the rest of my life." He said.

"Me too. Although I do hope that future mornings, I won't be so sore. Lord, I've found muscles that I never knew I have. I said as I slid to the edge of the bed." I said and moaned as I stood up. I needed to pee badly.

"Go soak in a hot tub for a while. It'll help. Want some company?" He chuckled as I hurried to the bathroom.

"Sure. Just let me pee first." I giggled.

I heard the water come on in the tub as I emptied my bladder. I walked back into the bathroom to find him leaning up against the wall waiting for me, naked as the day he was born and I have to admit, he looks like a God. There is not an ounce of fat on him anywhere and that impressive dick that I had been so afraid of looking at at first last night made me drool this morning.

He went into the water closet as I crawled into the hot water in the tub. Daniel had introduced me to the pleasure of oral sex last night but I have no idea on how to return the favor. I know Claire and I are super close and we've always been able to talk about just about anything but how do you ask your best girl friend about how to give your man a blow job? I just knew I would die of embarrassment even trying to find the words to ask. Maybe I could find something on the internet?

I must have had a look of intense concentration on my face when Daniel came out of the water closet and joined me in the tub.

"Why the serious look, babe?" He asked.

"Umm..... Just wondering about something." I said as he sat down on the seat that ran around the inside of the tub. I purposely put my back to him so that he wouldn't be able to see my face. If I needed to know what he liked, then he would be the best person to ask, I think.

"Well, I've always hoped that we would be able to talk about anything and everything and that no subject outside of club business would be off limits so ask away." He said.

"Well, last night when we first got started, you.........oh lord this is embarrassing." I said and almost said "just forget I said anything" but he said "You don't have to be embarrassed with me, Mindy. You are my wife now and I am your husband. There should be no secrets between us and if there is something you want to try but don't know if I'm willing, just ask. I'll do the same with you and if I ever do something you don't like, just say so. Okay?"

I took a big breath and said "Last night when you were loving me with your mouth, it was amazing. I've heard about it and know that men really enjoy it when a woman loves her man like that but I don't know how. I want to do all I can to please you, especially to give you as much as you gave me." I said all in one breath then took a deep breath and held it as I waited for his answer.