MSMC Bk 6 - Chapter 7

Chapter 7-Changes coming to the MSMC

After lunch was over, I texted Boomer and told him to come to the dining room, that I had some new prospects for him. When he finally arrived, I introduced him to Mitch and Owen.

"Boomer, this is Mitch and Owen. As it turns out, they are more rescues than they are Satan's Riders. They were forced into riding with them. Boys, this is Boomer, our Sergeant of Arms. He is the one who will assign you to your rooms, your jobs and you will answer to him first if you step out of line." I told them and could tell that Mitch, for one, wanted to say something. "Mitch? You have a question?"

"Are all of the men here so big? Rudy and Kevin are the smallest guys we've seen yet." Mitch said in awe at the size of Boomer.

"Hulk and Boomer are our two largest, so far. He and I and Hunter were about your size when we first came to be included in the club but then we were a few years younger than you and have just worked out to bulk up." I laughed. "Boomer here will explain the rules of the club but if you have any questions or need to talk about anything, my office is the first door on the left down that hall to the left of the stairs." I said.

Just then Dixie came downstairs, carrying Sammy and walked into the dining room. "Dix, come meet our two newest prospects. Boys, this is my wife, Dixie. Dix, this is Mitch and Owen. Turns out that after talking to them earlier, we found out they are actually rescues who were forced to ride with the Satan's Riders. They had actually already removed their cuts before we even got there."

"Welcome boys. Hon, can you hold Sammy while I go get his bottle?" Dixie said.

"Sure. Give me that big boy! Guys, this is my son, Sammy. We have several little ones here at the club house but this one is mine." I said proudly.

"Cute baby. Wow, this place sure is different from the Satan's Riders place. For one this place is clean and looks more like a nice hotel or a really big mansion. Satan's place was a falling down old house that was constantly dirty and there were definitely no kids running around there." Owen said.

"Well, tonight after dinner, you'll meet all of the other old ladies who live in the house. There are a few of our people who have their own homes but you'll meet them over time." I told them.

"Boomer, show them where they will be sleeping and then show them around and explain the rules of the club. Has Hunter been around today?"

"He was here this morning but Faith had a doctor's appointment so he took them." Boomer said. "Come on guys! I'll show you where you'll be sleeping."

Boomer took the two new prospects upstairs to the third floor just as Dixie came out of the kitchen with a bottle for Sammy. Kevin and Rudy were standing there uncertain of what they were supposed to do so I told them. "Go clean out that new van and see about those bikes. How did they ride?" I asked.

"Mine rode great! Handled like a dream." Kevin said.

"Mine was a bit heavier than I'm used to but handled pretty well. My old Honda was a lightweight street bike and a Harley is definitely heavier but it felt good." Rudy said honestly.

"Well, go on and see about that van and those bikes. Boomer should be back down soon and you can check in with him if there's something else for you to do." I told them. Rudy kissed Jullian and told her he would see her later.

"Jullian, how are you feeling?" I asked Rudy's lady.

"Fat! Baby is starting to move around some and it feels funny but good." She smiled at us. "Dixie, when you have a chance, can I talk to you?"