"GET OUT OF MY HOUSE!"

ONE YEAR LATER

Elvis was now twenty-one years old and had been going to one of his favorite places in the world more often... Beale Street in Memphis, Tennessee. He befriended B.B. King, a blues guitarist and musician, who would also hang out there. He and B.B. went to the same tailor. Lansky Brothers. Thanks to the Colonel, Elvis was performing on "The Milton Berle Show." Milton Berle being one of the biggest names in comedy, at the time.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

BEALE STREET - MEMPHIS, TENNESSEE - 1956

"Mr. Presley and Mr. King..." said Mr. Lansky. "Regular peas in a pod, relieving me of my finest threads. Must be some occasion."

"Mr. Lansky, it's Milton Berle!" said Elvis, excitedly. "The whole of America'll be watching!"

"I don't watch television," said Lansky, before walking away to tend to another customer.

"So, what's it gonna be?" asked B.B.. "How you gonna blow their wigs off?"

"Well, the network wants me to do a ballad... but I'm thinking about cuttin' it up with 'Hound Dog.'"

"Whoo!" smiled King. "Elvis Presley, 'Hound Dog,' and Uncle Miltie... Strange things are happening every day."

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

"You ain't nothin' but a hound dog,
Cryin' all the time.
You ain't nothin' but a hound dog,
Cryin' all the time.
Well, you ain't never caught a rabbit,
And you ain't no friend of mine.

Well, they said you was high-classed,
Well, that was just a lie.
Yeah, they said you was high-classed,
Well, that was just a lie.
Yeah, you ain't never caught a rabbit,
And you ain't no friend of mine,"
sang Elvis, as he wiggled.

"Behold, tomorrow, all of America will be talking about Elvis Presley," Parker told the stage manager. "My wiggling boy."

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

At Graceland, the Presley family and the Cimorelli family were watching Elvis perform.

"Even as a little one, he made me laugh so. He's so funny!" laughed Gladys.

As Christina watched, her breathing got heavier, before she let out a scream.

"Christina Lynne!" gasped her mother.

"Sorry, Mama," blushed Christina.

Just then, all the Cimorelli sisters started screaming, but Lisa screamed the loudest of them all. Lynne's breathing became heavier, too, but she contained her screams.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Meanwhile, in Senator Eastland's house, his kids and wife were watching Elvis perform, too. While they did that, the Senator was talking with his colleagues in his office.

"And, Senator, for the next leg of your racial integrity tour, we booked the over ton park shell in Memphis," said an aide.

"What are they laughing about?" asked Eastland, who couldn't help but overhear the laughter from inside his office.

As the laughter continued, Eastland walked out of his office and into the family room.

"You ain't nothin' but a hound dog,
Cryin' all the time.
You ain't nothin' but a hound dog,
Cryin' all the time.
Well, you ain't never caught a rabbit,
And you ain't no friend of mine.