Love Me Tender

QUICK DISCLAIMER: Just pretend that it's Lisa singing, even though it doesn't sound like her and that she's playing guitar. Also, in this universe, Lisa was the original writer of "Love Me Tender," so just pretend that in the last chapter, the Colonel wasn't holding the pink pillow that said "Love Me Tender" on it.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Lisa and Elvis walked into Lisa's room, where Lisa grabbed her guitar and sat down on her bed. 

"I wrote this song for you, Aaron," she blushed, bashfully, before grabbing her desk chair for Elvis to sit on.

"Really?" smiled Elvis.

"Yeah," said Lisa.

"Uh, well, thank you, 'Chelle. Nobody's ever wrote me a song before," Elvis blushed.

"Well, I'm glad I get to be the first one," giggled Lisa.

For the last few months, Elvis taught everyone in the Cimorelli family how to play the guitar, but he liked teaching Lisa the best. He had feelings for her, but she didn't know that. Sometimes, Lisa would "forget" how to play a certain chords, just so Elvis could grab her hand and put her fingers on the right frets and strings. After clearing her throat, she started to sing and play.

"Love me tender, love me sweet,
Never let me go.
You have made my life complete,
And I love you so.

Love me tender, love me true,
All my dreams fulfill.
For my darling, I love you,
And I always will.

Love me tender, love me long,
Take me to your heart.
For it's there that I belong,
And we'll never part.

Love me tender, love me true,
All my dreams fulfill.
For my darling, I love you,
And I always will.

Love me tender, love me dear,
Tell me you are mine.
I'll be yours through all the years,
'Til the end of time.

Love me tender, love me true,
All my dreams fulfill.
For my darling, I love you,
And I always will."

Elvis had tears in his eyes, along with a big dopey grin.

"It's real beautiful, darlin'..." he said. "Thank you very much."

"No, thank you for letting me play it for you... I want you to record it."

"Oh, no. I- thank you, honey, but I- I can't. It's your song and-"

"Elvis... I insist..." Lisa interrupted, taking his hand into her own. "...Record it."

"...You sure?" asked Elvis, wanting to make sure Lisa was absolutely positively certain.

"Absolutely," she said, with a smile on her face.

Elvis smiled and blushed.

"Thank you, Lisa."

"You're welcome, E," she smiled back.

They held hands and smiled for a few seconds, before Lisa spoke up.

"You know something, E?" she asked, reaching for her purse.

"What, honey?"

After taking her purse and grabbing something out of it, Lisa set her purse aside, before putting a red and white "I LOVE ELVIS" pin on her dress. Elvis froze.

"...You do?" he asked, nervously.

"Yeah..." smiled Lisa. "...Do you?"

"...I do..." smiled Elvis

After looking into each others' eyes for a moment or two, Elvis Aaron Presley and Lisa Michelle Cimorelli slowly leaned in and kissed.