Tom keifer

Smut no one requested this

Teacher x student you are 18 he is 25

Y/n pov
I was in math class right now this was the only class I wasn't bored in because my hot teacher was in front of me i had my note book in front of me I was currently writing all the things down that I wanted him doing to me.

I then close my notebook as I see him walking by everyone checking their work I hurried up and grabbed by notebook I sat it my lap and scooted closet to my desk so he wouldn't see it. But unfortunately when he walked by he seen it in my lap.

"Miss y/n I'm going to have to take that from you" he says putting his hand out waiting for me to give it to him "this is so embarrassing I write about all my sexual fantasy's and even worse it's about him" I think to myself.

"Okay fine" I say I grabbed the notebook out of my lap and handed to him then he kept waking to the other students "god I hope he doesn't read that it will be very bad".

I see him then walk back to his desk and put the notebook in his drawer i sigh in relief that he didn't read my notebook at least that's what I thought.

Finally class was over so I headed to the next class I couldn't get my notebook until the end of the day Sadly once I reach English class I sat down and started doing my work.

Tom pov:

Y/n just left my class then I get curious about what she writes in her book I know it's wrong but I just had to know why she was always zoned out during my class. I pull the drawer open and grab her pink sparkle cover note book and opened it to the first page.

Dear Diary
February 19th 1988
Tom was looking so good today the way his hands grabbed onto the chalk while writing on the board had me so weak and made me super wet .

Tom starts to get a little more nosy and decided to go to the next page not expecting it to be worse then the last page.

Dear diary
March 15th 1988
Tom was looking even better today with his tight pants on and his tight long sleeve shirt boy was he making me wetter then the Pacific Ocean and I even started fingering myself and class because of it.
And i wish he could finger me I would suck his dick so hard he would be cumming Everywhere because of me.
End of diary

As I read all that I hadn't realized that I had a huge boner from it today I had on tight leather pants so it wasn't helping at all school ended in 5 minutes so that means I have time to jerk off before she gets here in class.

So I slowly unzip my pants and pull them down then I grabbed my underwear and pulled them down also I then grabbed my dick and started stroking it slowly with my head leaning back I was under the desk so If she did come in she wouldn't see me.

I started to pick up the pace on my stroking and I was a literally moaning mess.

Y/n pov:

Finally class was over it ended 3 minutes earlier today so is started heading back to math class after walking for 3 minutes tops I reached the class and Slowly opened up the door but what I say shocked me.

It was Tom jerking off my panties became instantly wet and i couldn't even tell you how horny I was right now I quietly walk in the class and shut the door behind me.

I walk over to him and he still didn't see me so I started to take all my clothes off until I was fully naked I then walk I front of him and bend down.

"Omg what are you doing here it's not what you think" tom says quickly "really then why is my notebook opened and in front of you?" I asked. "Fine it is what you think I'm sorry I should've have done this" Tom responds quickly.

"Don't worry I want this and I have for quite some time now so I'm ready" I say confidently he just nods his head I grab his dick and put it in my mouth and started sucking it and stroking it with my hands.

"Fuck go faster baby" he says to me so I do as he ask  and started bobbing my head up and down faster i repeated this a couple more time then I take my mouth of his dick and stand up.

I get on his desk and push everything off of it and layed on my back with my legs spread and my feet on the edge on the table.

I then see him stand up and walk over to me he then reaches his hand up to my pussy and inserts a finger then he added another one and started pushing his fingers in and out of me.

I instantly dig my nails into the desk as the feeling was so great "fuck Tom just fuck me already" o say needy.

"Okay baby" he says he take his fingers out of me and grab his dick to adjust it to my hole then I felt him going inside me slowly to get me use to his size.

After sitting there for a couple seconds he asked if. Was ready and I said yes so then he started thrusting in and out slowly after a couple minutes I wanted him to go faster.

"Tom go faster p-please" I say out of breath he does as I ask and starts thrusting faster "fuck Tom I'm about to cum" I say "me to" he responds back.

He started to do a couple more thrust until they started getting sloppier by the second "okay you ready we both cum at the same time okay" "okay" I say he did one more thrust "okay now" he says and I cum and so does he.

I feel his hot cum inside me and my pussy gets tight around him.

We sat there for a couple seconds trying to catch our breaths then I stand up which didn't last very long I collapse right on the floor my legs were shaking so bad and they were sore.

"Fuck i fucked you good" Tom says laughing "haha looks like your going to have to drive me home" I say "okay deal" he says back.

What did y'all think should I make a part 2