Kirk hammett

Smut
If you are sensitive to these kinds of things don't read please also Kirk is a virgin in this and he's acting all innocent
Y/n pov:

1985 March 5th

Y/n pov:
Today I was headed to the stadium that Kirk and the rest of his band mates were at I was so excited to see him it's been a couple months because I had work and I couldn't go with him.

I arrive to the stadium it was very big it was like a football field size I get out of my car with my big expensive purse and my coffee.

I head to the back of the stadium where the backstage is and walk in I then see Kirk running towards me before I could think he grabbed me and hugged me.

"I can't believe you here I missed you so much" Kirk says to me "me to" I say kissing him and he kisses back I then see all the guys run up to me and hug me to.

I had a great relationship with all of them but me and James got along the most.

"Hey Kirk I have a present for you" I say seductively to him then I grab his wrist I didn't want to embarrass him in front of his friends by going any further in front of them.

I take Kirk and find the nearest room that they got dressed in I finally found a free open room and pushed Kirk into the room.

"What's going on baby did I do something wrong?" Kirk asked me "'no baby why would you think that" I say but I'm getting wetter by the second.

"Then what are you doing?" He asked me "you will see just let me help you" I say while looking at his Boner.

He nods his head still confused I walk over to him and bend down slowly I grab the zipper on his pants and pull it down slowly.

I then pull his pants down and started palming his boner though his pants he leaned his head back in the instant feeling of greatness.

After doing that for a couple seconds I pull down his underwear and grab his dick I put my month over it and started sucking it hard.

"Fuck keep doing that" he says in a moaning mess I kept going faster with his dick hitting my throat "why do I feel something weird in my stomach?" He asked me.

"Oh that means your about to cum" I say to him I started sucking harder until I felt warm liquid in my mouth Kirk was breathing heavily with his chest going up and down quickly.

"Okay Kirk I'm going to start undressing my self but I want you to help me also" I say he nods his head and I take of my shirt.

"Come over here Kirk" I say he walks over to me "okay I want you to take off my bra" I say "are you sure your okay with this?" He asked "yes of course
Kirk" I say smiling.

He nods his head and reaches behind my back and unclips my bra after he take it off he widens his eyes.

"Wow there're so pretty" he says with a big smile "you can touch them Kirk there not going to bite" I say laughing. He then reaches his hand up and grabs my boob gently.

I moan in the pleasure of his touch "you okay did I hurt you" Kirk asked me "no your fine Kirk it's happy Moans" I say to him he nods his hands and started rubbing all over my boobies gently.

After him doing that for a couple of seconds I decided that it was time for him to go inside me so I grabbed my skirt and took it off.

"Okay Kirk take off my panties" I spoke "okay" he grabs the top of my panties and pulls them down slowly "okay what do I do now?" Kirk asked me.

"Okay take your finger and rub my pussy" I told
Him he nods his head and does as I say he started rubbing back and forth making me moan in pleasure.

"Kirk go faster" I say in need "okay baby" he says back he starts going faster and I felt a knot in my stomach "fuck I'm about to cum" I say.

He goes a little faster then I cum on his fingers "woah what's this?" he asked looking at my cum on his fingers.

"It's my cum silly" I say laughing again he then sticks his fingers in his mouth he started moving his mouth back in forth indicating that he was tasting it.

"Yummy so good" he says licking his lips I just roll my eyes at his weirdness "okay Kirk I need you to fuck me baby" I say "how do I though?" he asked me.

"Here let me help you" I say I sit on the desk that was behind me and spread my legs with my get on the desk as well.

"Coke closer Kirk I ain't going to get fucked with you that far away" I say he then walks over to me "I grab his dick and put it my hole" that feels so good baby" he says as he pushes into my slowly.

He started going in and out "fuck faster"I say digging my fingernails into the desk he started to pick up pace and by now I was a moaning mess.

"Fuck I'm about to cum" I yell "me to baby" he says back he started to go a little bit faster then he was before his thrust became sloppy then I cum and he came inside me.

Should I make a part 2 but a threesome with lars and Kirk