Joe eilliot

Request by imgoingslightlymad14 thanks for the recommendation

This will include smut you already know the drill

1982 December 5th

Y/n pov:

Well I was shivering so bad right now my mom just kicked me out of the house because I went to bed to late she would do this as a punishment and I didn't know where to go.

I started to think about it more and I realized that I could call Rick Allen I just would have to find a pay phone first I walked a couple miles to get into the small town I lived by it was only a 15 minute walk so not to bad.

I found a pay phone right by the little grocery store I dialed Rick and in a couple rings he picked up.

On the phone

"Hey it's y/n I need your help my mom kicked me out of the house for the night is there any way you can pick me up?" I asked him.

"Yes of course I'm on right now where are you at?" He asked back.

"I'm at the town in grocery store" I spoke

"Okay I'll be there soon" he says then hangs up.

End of call

Within 10 minutes he arrived I didn't think I could make it any longer out in the cold my body was shivering and I felt like I was getting frostbite "you ready to go to my house?" he asked I just nod my head and get into the car.

Once we arrived to the house I got out of the car and walked up to the house "you will have to be quit joe is taking a nap right now but the shower is in his room" joe tells me he knew I needed a hot shower.

I just nod and thank him I slowly sneak upstairs and into joes room as soon as I
Open the door I was shocked he was jerking off "omg I thought Rick told me he was asleep" I thought to myself before I could excuse my self out of the room he looked up and saw me.

"W-what are you doing in my room no knock our anything" he says scurrying to grab a blanket to put over himself "sorry Rick told me you were asleep and said the shower was in here I really didn't mean to walk in here" I say embarrassed.

"Your fine just take your shower I don't want you to get sick from being cold " he says softly I nod my head and walk into the bathroom trying not to look at him anymore Didn't want to make the situation worse.

I striped off all my clothes and was completely naked
By now I turn on the shower to the hot side and stepped in I instantly felt warmer as soon as the water hit me it felt so good soaking in all the heat.

I began to wash my hair then I heard a sound it sounded like the bathroom door opened up but I didn't think much of it I just shook it off.

I had my eyes closed rinsing the shampoo out of my hair after I got it all out I got to turn around to grab the conditioner then I see someone standing behind me which caused me to jump "fuck who is it?" I ask barley being able to see.

"Relax baby it's just me" joe says "omg what are you doing in here?" I asked "listen I know you like me every since you been friends with Rick you've been eye fucking me" I knew Joe was right I have been I remember going to bed wet as a pool just from thinking about Joe.

Smut warning ⛔️

"Alright you caught me" I say putting my hands up right when I did that he used that as an opportunity to push me against the bathroom wall "Joe be quiet Rick could hear us" I say panicking "let him hear us" Joe tells me I just roll my eyes and nod my head.

As my hands were being pinned against the wall he began to kiss my lips I could feel his tongue trying to slide into my mouth so I partially open my mouth and feel his tongue entering my mouth.

I moaned as he was kissing me I was so needy for Joe he doesn't even know "Joe I need you" I say in between kisses "okay baby he says he then takes him
Lips off mine and slowly trail down my neck.

Once he got to the middle of my neck I Moaned loudly letting him know he hit my sensitive spot "shit Joe that feels so good" I say my eyes were beginning to roll in the back of my head.

"Did I hit your good spot?" He asked smirking "yes you did"'I say back he did this for a few seconds then took his lips of my neck he then took his right and trialed it from my stomach to my pussy he got right into my clit and started rubbing it.

"Oh fuck me joe" I say "hold on baby we got to tease your first" he says in a low tone he then put two fingers into my hold and starting moving them in and out slowly "go harder" I say practically screaming "yes of course baby girl" he starts picking up the pace I felt that familiar knot in my stomach.

"Joe I'm about to cum" I whisper moan "let it out baby" he says going in and out still before I knew it I felt my hot cum squirting onto his fingers he pulls his fingers out and brings them to his mouth and licks the cum off.

"You ready for the best part baby?" Joked asked me "yes of course I am" I respond back he then grabs my hips and turns me around to where my ass was facing him "you sure you wanna do this?" He asked "yes I'm positive" I say nodding my head in an approved way.

He nods his head and grabs his dick he rubs his dick up and down my clit making sure it's wet enough to push in he begins to slowly enter me making sure I was comfortable enough to move forward.

After I was comfortable enough he began to slowly go in and out me "go faster" I say in a demanding tone so he does just that he grabs my hips and pushed me further onto his dick I could him hitting that perfect spot "aw fuck right there just like that" I say crying but in a good way.

My pussy was literally popping because he popped my cherry I've only ever had sex once and his dick was so small he couldn't even pop my cherry.

"Fuck Joe I'm on the edge" I spoke up "okay baby me to" he went even faster to pick up the pleasure feeling I then cum all over his dick which causes him to start twitching inside me and cum.

Smut over ⚠️

After we get done we finished taking a shower and made sure to get clean up we both got out and changed into our clothes as soon as we were done we heeded to the kitchen to grab some food.

And there stood Rick with arm locked into each other "well I'm glad y'all had fun it felt like I was in a concert y'all was so loud" Rick says not being able to keep a straight face "sorry Rick won't happen again" I say embarrassed.

He just laughed it off and went back to cook dinner well I can say after we ate dinner and Rick went to bed me and Joe went for a second round.

What did y'all think about that chapter of you have anymore request just put them in the comments.