Nikki sixx

Smut

This will be about where you and Nikki meet on vacation and it's all fun from there enjoy this chapter.

November 15th 1987

Y/n pov:

This was the first vacation I've ever been on I've been stuck in Kentucky since I was born but here I was no vacationing in Florida we arrived here yesterday and so far it's been fun.

I decided I wanted to head out to the beach because my parents were at the store right now getting some stuff to eat for the hotel.

The hotel had 2 bedrooms in it which was nice so I guess you would call it a penthouse our something like that anyways I head to my room and change into my bathing suit (imagine it any way you want).

After I was done I grab my hotel key so I would be able to get back inside incase my parents still weren't back when I got here.

After I had everything I needed I go outside and start heading to the beach it was only about a mile away from the hotel so not to far.

After waking for 10 minutes I arrive to the beach thankfully there was no waves and the water was pretty calm which made me happy considering I'm deathly afraid of waves.

I step foot into the sand for the first time and oh my god it was amazing it felt like baby powder in between my toes.

I start waking the beach looking for a spot to set down all my stuff at I found a spot right by the water I sat all my stuff down and went to the water.

I put my foot into the water and it was actually pretty warm I was expecting it to be super cold but it wasn't after swimming around for a couple minutes I spot 4 guys waking onto the beach.

They all was wearing black clothes and not one of them had swimming gear on "are these people allergic to the sun?" I ask myself.

They started to walk a little close so I could see them more they actually looked pretty hot especially the tall one with black hair and a headband.

I then see this sit not to far from my stuff so i decided to go up there and show off a little bit I know it's bad because I don't even know them but they looked fine and I'm kind of a hoe when it comes to men.

So I did what any girl would
Do to impress a guy I slowly walked out of the water flipping my hear like Pamela Anderson.

I finally got to the sand and walked
Over to my stuff I see my sunglasses on my towel so I decided to bend over slowly and grab them with my butt showing towards them.

I could feel the one with the headband on staring a hole right though me and it made me blush hard I stood back up and put my sunglasses on my head I then decided I wanted a tan so I laid on my towel on my stomach.

I could still feel him staring at me and I'm not going to lie I was getting super wet thinking about all the things he could do to me even though I don't know him.

I laid there for an hour and the guys were still there I couldn't do it no more I was still wet and I was
Super horney at this point.

"Hello boys can I help you?" I ask them "oh yeah are friend Nikki over here things your hot" the blonde boy says to me causing me to blush "well Nikki I think your hot to" I say causing him to get flustered.

"Okay we're leaving Nikki you stay here" they say to
Him like he's a 5 year old I bite my lip excitedly knowing we're going to be alone in a couple seconds.

I watch them walk away leaving me and Nikki alone "so Nikki where are you from?" I ask trying to clear the awkwardness.

"Well it's hard to say because I moved a lot but I was born in San Jose California" he says "that's pretty cool I'm from Kentucky born in raised" I say proudly.

"That's cool although I've never been there" he says I laugh and so does he but then I realize I was still pretty wet and horney all because of this guy I just met 4 minutes ago.

"So um Nikki my parents aren't home right now do you wanna go back to my place?" I ask "sure fine with me" he says to me.

So I get up and grab all my things and he also grabs his things after we gathered all our things we headed back to the hotel we finally arrived and we go up the elevator.

We reached my floor and walked to the hotel room I unlocked the door and we walk in "wow this is actually a nice hotel" he says to me smiling "thank you" I say back.

We were standing in the middle on the living room I was staring at his beautiful eyes it made me super happy for some reason I couldn't take it no more we were standing inches apart I decided to kiss him.

I leaned in and so did he we then touched lips and it made me weak in the knees we started to make out I then felt him put his tongue in my mouth which felt supper good.

Smut warning ⚠️

"Come on let's take this to my room" I say seductively he nods his head I then felt him pick me up and take me to my room.

Once we reached my room he closed my door then threw me on the bed "Nikki I need you" I say needy "don't worry baby we will be having fun in no time" he says smirking.

I then see him reach in his back pocket and pulled out a condom he pulled down his pants and underwear and put and rolled the condom onto his dick.

He then walks over to me and grabs my zipper that was on my shorts and pulled it down then slid the shorts off me then I felt him pulling my panties off.

"Fuck just fuck me already" I say needy "as you wish baby girl" he says back he then lines up his dick up with my hole and pushes into me slowly.

"Is this okay?" He asked me I nod my head and he goes further into me "omg that feels so good" I say with my eyes rolling to the back of my head.

"Good cause I wanna make you feel as good as I can" he whispers in my ear which causes me to get more wet.

"Okay I'm ready" I say he nods his head and starts going in and out of me slowly he did this a couple times but I wanted him to go faster.

"Fuck Nikki go faster" I say he does as I ask and starts picking up his pace I could feel his dick hitting inside my stomach I looked at my stomach and you could see his tip kicking in my stomach like a baby.

"Oh my god Nikki this is the best sex I've ever had" I say panting "I'm glad I could make you feel like this" Nikki says to me.

He thrust into me a couple more time then I felt like I was about to cum "Nikki I'm about to cum" I say "okay baby let it all out" he says to me I nod my head and he thrust in a couple more time then I started cumming all over his dick.

"That was amazing now let me pleasure you Nikki" I say to him he nods his head I get off the bed and kneel on the floor.

I grab his dick and pulled the condom off his dick I threw the condom off somewhere in the corner not sure where though I then put my mouth on his dick and started bobbing my head up and down.

"Fuck that feels so good" Nikki says moaning "good" I say back I started to go a little faster on his dick and by now he was a moaning mess and so was I.

"Fuck I'm about to cum baby girl" he says "okay" I say back I take my mouth off his dick then to stoke his dick with my hand I then felt his cum all over my face.

"Shit I'm sorry" he says to me "it's fine it actually was very hot" I say back we both started laughing then kissed again

Let's just say that was one of the best vacations I've ever had

I
Hope
Y'all enjoyed this chapter it took me a while to write anyways y'all have a good day.