Chapter 7

Sorry, its a shit chapter hah

---

Alois hadn't talked to me in two days. Not only was I getting pissed off by his stupid attitude but I was also getting worried I wasn't going to get this promotion. He was so godamned stubborn! I was trying to save his life, so why was he struggling so hard to stop me? He was selfish too, because if I didn't win this case, I'd probably lose all respect from everyone, or maybe even lose my job. That'd be shit.

I grumbled to myself as I sat on my couch infront of the tv. Television aired such awful, boring shows. While I was wondering why the fuck I even owned a tv I heard a noise coming from my pocket.

Ding.

My eyes widened and I reached into my pocket quickly, yanking out my phone. I let out a sigh of relief when I saw it was Alois. So he was finally talking again.

Aloisy Trancy ~ aye ciel. sorry for the other day. uhm listen i was going to that nightclub tonight and hoping you would come with me. cMon we'll have fun and you know itttt

I sighed. Of course he was going.

Ding.

Alois Trancy ~ and by the way even if you dont come im going by myself and might get killed soo

You ~ god you are a fucking idiot

Alois Trancy ~ love youu~

You ~ fuck you

Alois Trancy ~ see u tonite at 7 then

You ~ ugh fine

Alois Trancy ~ its a date ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

I rolled my eyes and put my phone back in my pocket; as I did though I heard my ringtone blare out loudly. I groaned when I saw the called ID was Lizzy.

"Hello." I mumbled.

"HAI CIEL ARE YOU GOING TO THAT NIGHTCLUB TONIGHT WITH ALOIS AND I!? I HEARD IT WAS GOING TO BE REALLY COOL AND FUN BUT I KNOW THERE WILL BE ALCOHOL THERE EVEN THOUGH I DON'T DRINK THAT AND MY MUM SAYS IT'S BAD FOR YOU BUT ANYWAYS-"

At that point I just hung up.

So Alois obviously wasn't planning to go alone and had lied to me to force me to go. Well how would he feel if I didn't even show up. Hah. I sat on the couch smirking devilishly to myself, plotting silently. I wouldn't show up just to piss him off. Yeah, that'd be great.

'It's a date'

Then I frowned. Nah, that would be rude. I better show up. Not only that, but he might be capeable of murder; I might not want to mess with him.

Namira trotted into the room and looked up at me with puppy dog eyes.

"Aw, don't look at me like that you little bitch." I said in a high pitched voice, lifting her onto the couch and snuggling into her fur as she licked my face to death. It was then that I realised my mood was lifted dramatically. I wonder why...

---

I was dressed in a simple white tshirt with black skinny jeans and my trusty old white joggers. I couldn't be bothered dressing up, and it didn't exactly matter anyway because the nightclub would be dark. I combed my hair quickly before letting out an annoyed sigh and leaving my house to go meet the two most annoying people in the world.

I jumped in my car and put on some music by Stardom just to get into the mood for the concert that was being held the next week. I was pretty excited. Since I heard I was going to this concert I looked up more of Stardom's music and I'm actually pretty into them. It's like a hard rock kind of band, but in a good way, not a scary death metal way or in an irratating, high pitched rock wannabe kind of way.