Chapter 10

"CIEL~!!"

"CIEL I KNOW YOU'RE IN THERE~!!"

What on Earth was that?

I opened my eyes and squinted them, looking at the roof.

"ANSWER THE DOOR OR IM COMING IN THROUGH YOUR WINDOW~!!"

Pft, yeah right.

I turned over in bed and snuggled my head further into my pillow, smiling to myself as I got in a comfortable position. I was just starting to fall asleep again when...

Knock, knock.

My eyes opened again and I pouted angrily. I turned around to face my window which had closed blinds covering it.

"Go away." I mumbled, hopefully loud enough for them to hear. I turned back around in bed but before I could get comfortable again, the person knocked furiously and non-stop on my window. I yelled in frustration and flung the covers away from me, standing up and stomping over to the window. I swiped away the blinds quite harshly to reveal a certain blonde hair blue eyed DICKHEAD grinning goofily back at me. I growled and opened the window.

"What the fuck do you want?" I barked.

"GOOD MORNING~!" Alois sang. I just grunted and walked away from the window. He tried to climb through the window but completely failed and fell forwards face first onto my floor. I turned around and looked at his twitching upside down body and scoffed, walking towards my bedroom door.

"Hey, where are you going!?" He exclaimed, scrambling off the floor and running at me. He crashed right into me and squished me against the door, causing me to groan in pain.

"Do you mind!?" I growled, pushing him off me. "What are you even doing here anyway?" I yawned.

"Well, I came here to inspect your closet." Alois nodded confidently, placing his hands on his hips.

"Why, so you can come out of it?" I muttered. He laughed.

"I've already come out of it I thought we went over this." He smirked evilly. I just rolled my eyes.

"I mean, I came here to see your selection of clothes. You are always wearing the same old casual, boring clothing, so I came to have a look." He grinned, heading for my cupboard.

"Aw cmon." I whined as he opened the closet and started throwing everything on the floor.

"Nope. Yes. Nope. Ew. Stop. What the- Maybe. Lol no. Okay..." He said as one by one he pulled out every piece of clothing I owned, which wasn't alot. Once he had finished he turned around to look at me with an unimpressed expression.

If anything I should be unimpressed. This dick just woke me up on a weekend messed up my room!

"We need to go shopping." He concluded, standing back from the closet and looking at me.

"You basically broke into my house on a weekend morning to tell me to go shopping with you?" I asked stupidly.

"You need new clothes! None of this will do, especially if we are going to a concert in a few days." He said.

"What's wrong with my clothes?" I pouted.

"They're all so bored and ugly! You need somethingg new and cool. No point being pretty if you don't own anything pretty to wear." Alois pouted.

I scoffed and crossed my arms. "I do not want to go shopping." I said.

"Too bad, you're being forced!" He beamed.

"Am not." I growled. "How did you even get here?" I asked.

"Took some buses and shiz." He shrugged.