Chapter 18

warning: slight smut at the beginning here heUHEUHE

---

Ciel's POV

It was the final day. The day where I would go to court to prove Alois' innocence. The day that would determine Alois' and the Nickleson's fate; even my fate.

I didn't sleep much the previous night. I was pretty worried about the case today; worried I would screw it up or the Nickleson's would escape innocent, so 'waking up' was basically just opening my eyes and snapping out of my deep thoughts. I turned my head to the side and looked at Alois who was sleeping on a mattress on the floor next to my bed. Alois had been sleeping at my house for two days since he was too scared to sleep at home where Claude was. Luckily by keeping Namira at a distance, he didn't suffer from excessive sneezing, but more suffered from a bit of depression and fear. Alois was a poor kid who had been decieved, left and/or bullied by anyone he knew and/or liked, so he wasn't feeling too good about himself lately. I was there by his side to hug and comfort him when he was sad, but we hadn't done anything more since that day we kissed. We hadn't even discussed it and to be honest I was a bit fidgety about it. Were we more than friends? Did he like me in that way or did he kiss back because he craved love and attention?

I looked over him with a softened expression, noticing how adorable he was sleeping in his little cocoon of blankets. His cheeks were puffed up and slightly red, and his hair was falling into his face. He was breathing steadily and seemed peaceful, until I noticed his furrowed eyebrows and distressed pout. He seemed to be having a dream because every now and then his face would twitch, but unfortunately it didn't seem to be a good one. I debated whether I should wake him up or not, but when he started to let out strained whimpers I gave in.

I got onto the floor and crouched down next to him. "Alois." I whispered, softly shaking his shoulder. He didn't seem to be waking up. "Alois!" I hissed a bit louder, shaking his shoulder a bit roughly. He gasped as his eyes shot open. He sat upright and looked at me with a drop of sweat rolling down his forehead.

"Are you o-" I tried to ask but he cut me off with a tight embrace. I was suprised but hugged back, staying in that position for a few seconds before he spoke up.

"I'm fine." He said, pulling away and smiling weakly. "Just a bit of a bad dream." He looked down.

"Do you wanna... talk about it?" I questioned cautiously, not wanting to force him to talk.

"Nah, its okay." He assured me.

"Today's the day you know. How are you feeling?" I asked, petting his back.

"I'm... suprisingly okay." He nodded, looking down. "I don't think we will be able to win, but I'm just glad that I got to spend my last free time with you." He looked up at me and smiled.

I smiled back at him. "We will win though, I'm not leaving without a fight." I said confidently. He seemed to be searching my eyes as he bit his lip. We sat in silence for a bit like this before I started to feel a bit awkward. "...W-What?" I asked. Did I say something?

"I just..." He trailed off, still staring at me. "This is gunna weird and sudden and I'm sorry in advance but I just love you so much." He said with a raspy voice before pouncing onto me and crashing his lips against mine. I was so suprised I fell backwards with him ontop of me, but I wasn't complaining,

At all.

I kissed back, matching his desperate, fast kisses. Before I even knew it he was exploring every inch of my mouth with his tongue; as was I. We kissed until we couldn't breathe, then seperated for a second to take a breath before diving right back in. We shared a few kisses like this before we were completely out of breath and our lips were bruised. As we pulled apart for the last time, a trail of saliva followed. I looked into Alois' dialated pupils as he giggled and looked back, biting his lip. God, he was hot when he did that. I felt something hard againt my leg and smirked, knowing what it was. Alois was panting and already red, but he just smirked back.