Chapter 12

I felt terrible. I can't believe I had just slapped Lizzy. Look, to be honest she did deserve it, but it wasn't right for me to abuse her like that. I sat on the edge of my bed, mumbling to myself as Namira walked in the room and jumped on my bed, snuggling against me and lying down. I smiled and pet her.

"You're the only one I like." I chuckled, scratching behind Namira's ears.

Ding.

Alois Trancy: answer me bitch.

I stared at my screen for a few seconds, debating on what to do.

You: can i come over its important

Alois Trancy: oh sure hope everythings okay *^*

I ran downstairs and jumped in my car, driving to Alois' as quickly as possible.

I hadn't even walked up to the door yet yet Alois was standing in the doorway with his dinosaur onesie on. It reminded of the first day we met and I almost smiled.

"Hey, is everything okay?" He asked as I approached him.

"I fucked up." I said.

He took me inside and upstairs to his room where I told him everything that had happened.

"Bitch deserved it." Alois shrugged.

"Yeah but I feel really bad... I shouldn't have slapped a girl, especially Lizzy." I sighed.

"Well, maybe just apologise and at the same tell her what she did was really shitty of her." Alois suggested.

I nodded.

"This might be a bad time to bring this up or discuss but..." Alois rubbed the back of his neck. "Y-You lost family in a fire too?" He asked nervously, meeting my eyes.

Should I tell him?

"Y-You don't have to tell me if you don't feel comfortable or anything..." He mumbled.

"When I was younger, about three years old, my mother was sick so I was trying to make her toast to make her feel better but I think I had left the toaster unattended with the bread packet ontop or something... I don't remember clearly but all I remember is walking into the kitchen with flames everywhere. I had no idea what to do, and as if the place was drenched in petrol, the whole house was engulfed in flames really quickly, or maybe just because I was so young it seemed like that... The last thing I remember was trying to find my parents through the flames then passing out. Then I woke up in the hospital and the doctors told me my parents were dead." I explained with a low voice.

"I'm really sorry, Ciel." Alois gave me sympathetic look.

"It's alright. I think your situation is worse anyway." I said.

He shrugged. "I'm alright. Anyway, go to Lizzy and tell me how it goes, okay? I'm actually suprised you came to me for help." He chuckled.

"It's not like I have any other friends." I mumbled.

"Or boyfriends." Alois winked at me and I pushed him.

"Dickhead."

---

I knocked on Lizzy's door but noone replied. Ugh, she was so stubborn. I walked around her house to the backdoor and rumaged through the rocks in the garden to uncover a fake rock. Underneath it was a small case that held a small key which I took and unlocked the back door with. I knew this from being her friend for so long. She kept a key there because she was forever forgetting her key at home.

I put the key back and walked inside, closing the door behind me quietly.

"Lizzy?" I called. "Lizzy, where are you?" I walked through her house looking around. As I walked through the kitchen doorway I heard Lizzy's voice.

"Wait!"

Before I could turn around to the direction in which the scream cane from, something hit me with a great force at the back of my head, causing me to fall forward onto the floor.

"Ah! Wh-" I turned around and saw a random guy standing there. He had black hair that fell infron of his eyes, making him look a bit dark but infact he looked scared and was a scrawny boy.

"Ciel!" Lizzy gasped, walking out behind him and crouching down beside me. "Are you okay?"

"Ciel? Isn't that the kid that hurt you!?" The boy dropped the book and walked towards me angrily.

"Stop!" She told him. He stopped and eyed me with hatred. "Are you okay?" She asked me again.

I looked at her face and noticed a small red mark on her cheek where I had slapped her. I frowned and touched it lightly, making her flinch. I quickly pulled her in for a tight hug.

"I'm so so sorry, Lizzy." I whispered.

She hugged back. "It's okay... It was my fault anywa-"

"No, it wasn't. You were just... Joking around and I took it too seriously. I'm really sorry." I pulled away and looked into her eyes. "Are you okay?" I asked.

A tear dropped from her eye and she smiled. "Yes." She whispered.

"Hey! You can't just forgive him after what he did to you!" The guy behind her barked.

"Shutup Mark, I can do what I want." She shot back.

"Are you... really sure you're okay...?" I asked again.

"I'm fine." She laughed, looking into my eyes for a few seconds; then I felt her lean in. The guy behind her was furious and mumbled under his breath before rushing out of the room. I put my hand on her shoulder to stop her and looked down.

"I can't." I said.

"Why?" She asked softly.

I looked up and smiled.

"I'm not into girls."

---

short again jfc im sorry

bUT HEHEHE THE CIELOIS IS BEGINNING

~Biffleinator