Info + Love Interests

I don't own Bungo Stray Dogs, Kafka Asigiri does. Credits to all owners

(Y/n) (L/n)

Alias: Crimson Reaper (Port Mafia + Hunting Dogs), Grim Reaper (Yokohama), Belladonna (Dazai), Red Spider Lily (Fyodor), (Y/n)-chan (Dazai, Mori, Ranpo, Nikolai, etc), (Y/n)-san (Kunikida, Atsushi, Akutagawa, and old Mafia members + ADA members), Flower of Darkness (Kouyou), Triple Black (with Dazai and Chuuya)

Skill: The Crimson Reaper
Summons two death scythes on command for defensive or offensive attacks. When combining them together, they become one and the blade is almost invincible! Rumors say that it's one of the strongest abilities ever because the scythes can cut through anything—even the toughest metal can be cut through. And just a small touch of the blade can easily pierce the skin tissue.

Age: 23

Birthdate: (mm/dd)

Height: 180 cm

Weight: (your weight)

Blood type: (your blood type)

Likes: Red, fighting strong opponents, torturing enemies, curry, saving people, Oda, Akihito, killing, spider lilies, playing with Q and Elise, (f/c), (your other likes)

Dislikes: Red, fighting weak opponents, yourself, fire, Dazai's flirting and suicidal attempts, being called flat, rich people, arrogant men, big chested women, (your other dislikes)

Appearance: A tall, woman with fair (s/c) skin, piercing (e/c) eyes, and long red hair. Puts it in a messy low bun with a red spider lily hairpin in the bun, two long pieces hair stick out of the bun. Wears a red off the shoulder bell sleeve top, some black pants, some black ankle strap heels, and wears a silver chain necklace that has two wedding rings hanging from the chain.

(You'll have red hair to symbolize a red spider lily. If you don't like it, just pretend it's your regular hair color or something else. I understand if you don't like it, but please don't try to make a fuss about it, just leave and carry on with your day and don't read it if this isn't the type of fanfic you like.)

(You a baddie because I love a woman that can kill and actually has a backbone. Not to mention, I hate it when they're always too nice, some are okay tho. If you don't like it, don't bother reading and judging it.)

Facts:

•(Y/n) used to live in a small old town back when she was a child, it was quite similar to Suribachi City. It was called Mudadatta City. Unfortunately, it was burnt to the ground along with the residents who lived there sixteen years ago, and no survivors were ever found.

•(Y/n) was at least fourteen when she was taken in by the Port Mafia, she was declared the youngest Port Mafia Executive at the age of sixteen until Dazai joined, becoming the youngest Port Mafia Executive at the age of fifteen.

•When Dazai first met (Y/n), he begged her to kill him with her death scythe, unfortunately he realized that the scythe was her ability, immediately regretting the idea. But as time went on, he grew more attached to her to the point that he wanted to commit double suicide with her. He might be even go yandere for her, but depending on who she's with whether he considers them as a threat or not.

•(Y/n) supports and respects Soukoku, Shin Soukoku, and Suegiku but Dazai, Chuuya, Atsushi, Akutagawa, and Jouno don't; Tecchou doesn't even know. If possible, she might support Fyolai to get Fyodor off her back, but she doesn't technically know them well enough to support it, but that won't stop y'all.

•After Dazai and (Y/n) joined the ADA, they both lived in the same apartment together in order to save money. But it was pointless to buy two beds if Dazai was just going to sleep in (Y/n)'s bed every night, no matter how many times she pushed him off.