10

VALENTINA POV
⚠️Warning ⚠️
✨Some Smut✨

After I recorded the show that jay and Tina had at jay office which was hot to I smile at satisfaction when jay heart was beating fast.

I noticed jay was getting mad at something in her phone so I said,

" is there something wrong"

Jay look at me and smile like something is wrong and she said,

"Sorry darlings I have something to take care of"

I was confused but she walks to the door, but stops when she was opening the door and said,

"Don't wait up for me"

Jay walks away and I look at Tina confused and Tina turn to me and said,

"Let her be I trust her now let's go to a private water park I'm bored"

I smile at her I stand up and I grub her hand and she smiles and stand up and I grub our things and we walk away together to the car.

When we go to my house to get some extra clothes because we were going to get wet,
Tina was getting excited.

I chuckle at her reaction because she was being adorable.

We got in my car and we drove to the private water park.

When we got there I parked and we both hog our stuff, then we walk down to the bathroom and I see that Tina goes inside a stall.

I wished I could see her but I went to a different stall and my wolf was thinking dirty things that were making me hard.

I couldn't do anything about it because Tina was in the next stall.

I connect to my wolf.

'Please stop thinking like that Leo'

My wolf chuckles and said

'Sorry Val I  can't control myself'

I sigh and I smile when I see that Leo stopped thinking dirty so I start to change into swim shorts, And a sport bra and I look down and see that I was still turned on so I cover it with a towel wrap around my waist.

I walk out and I see Tina smiling at me and then I notice that she stared down at my towel and I look down and I see my boner kinda showing.

I look at her but she pushes me to the big stall and she closed it fast and she pins me to the wall and we started making out passionately.

I felt her hand traveling down to my swim shorts.

I let a groan out when she started teasing me by softly brushing my hard on.

I hear her chuckle and I grub her gently by the hair and I kiss her kinda hard then she kissed me back.

But I felt her hand going inside my shorts then she push away from the kiss and I was breathing heavily.

She starts jerking me off and I let out a growl and she stops fast and she looks at me and said,

"That was not nice love"

I look at her and I started to pout then I said,

"I'm sorry but you been teasing me"

She grubs me by the neck and she looks at me with a dominant aura and said,

"Do it again and I will not help you understand"

I look at her and said,

"I understand ma'am"

She pulls my shorts down and she kneel down in front of me and she look up to me and said,

"You can't do anything not even pull my hair understand because I will be going on my own time"

I look down down and I said,

"Yes I understand ma'am"

I close my eyes and I felt her licking the tip then she took me all in her mouth.

I let my head go back by the feeling around my stomach and I knew I was going to cum soon and I felt her going faster.

I was starting to breathe hard and I said,

"Princess I'm so close"

She was going even fast and I felt myself going deeper in her throat and I came fast and she stopped and she let go of me.

She closes her mouth and I saw her swallow it
And then she stood up and looked at me and said,

"Good job darling at following orders"

I smile and I clean myself with paper towel and I put my shorts back up and I look at her and said,

"we still have to be somewhere else right now"

I grab her hand and we both walk out of the public bathroom like nothing.