Prologue

As soon as she helped me get into bed, she removed my eyeglasses, which made everything blurry. When I tried to get my glasses back, I heard her chuckle.

"Nah-uh, as much as I want you to see my face clearly, your eyeglasses is like a hindrance to our naughty night lady" She said something in my ear that made me shiver. We're naked, completely naked, and I'm not sure how quickly we take each other shirts off.

"I can't see you clearly, I want to see your face while you savoring every part of my body." I don't even know where did I learn those words, this isn't you Tihanna.

"Oh I like that little mouth of yours, very bold, and your little face, I want to sit on it." I bit my lower lip because of what she said. Everything's new to me, this is the first time that someone who is beautiful as goddess wants to make love with me.

She kissed me on the jaw and down to my neck, causing me to let out a soft moan because she sucked it.

"Hmm– I don't know what name I will moan" I heard her chuckle again.

"You're such a baby, call me A." then she kissed my lips hungrily, without any hesitations, I placed my hands around her neck to deepened the kiss. This was so magical, her lips feels so soft. I don't think I can't stop it.

We just met at the bar where I had left my friends and ended up here in a soft mattress, exploring each other's bodies.

She stopped kissing me and look at my body intently.

"Oh God" she whispered. She's praising my body without knowing that I am praising her body too, it's perfectly built for her.

"Why do you have to be so sexy, I'm so envious" she chuckle that made me chuckle too.

"What about yours? Just looking at your body makes me want to explore every corner of it" I said while looking at her eyes.

"I thought you'll be shy and it looks like that I'm wrong." She said while kissing my collarbone.

'I thought about it too and h-honestly I don't know where my guts are coming from" I breathe heavily when she kissed the top of my right mound.

"Maybe your body really want this" then she suck my right nipple, fuck it. This feels wrong but it feels so good.

"Hmm that's f-feels so good, A" her hands are roaming around my legs until it reach my center, I guess she's really good with this.

"Ahhh s-shit" My back arched to her sudden touch, she's rubbing her fingers on my slice while still busy sucking my nipples.

"F-fuck"  This make me out of my mind, I don't even know where I will look.

"You smell so good, hon." She was saying something but I can't clearly understand it because my mind is busy thinking of what will she do next.

Her kisses went down to my flat stomach until it reaches my center.

"Uhh h-hmm" I gripped on her hair, she's now licking my weak spot and it so fucking good.

"Ahh Oh God, please m-more!" I screamed.

She spread my legs widely and stick out her tongue to my folds, fuck this is insanely good! She's licking every corner and slightly put in her tongue.

"O-oh fuck please l-lick me more" I almost cried to the sensation I'm feeling right now, these are all strange to me and I like it very much.

"Damn, you taste so good, hon" I heard her saying while massaging my clit using her thumb.

She inserted one finger inside and it's fucking hurts, It feels like it's breaking my walls inside.

"Oh please don't cry, shh" She came towards me and kissed the tears that came out on my eyes.

"Continue" I said when she try to pull out her finger.

"Are you sure?" I nodded as an answer, she kissed me again but this time she's so gentle.

She started to put her fingers inside and out while she's kissing me.

"Uh" a soft moan came out from my mouth and she stopped kissing my lips, she's kissing my jaw and neck now.

"Uh Uhm m-make it fast" she obeyed me and put it in and out faster. Fuck!

"Shit, that's good yes uhh fuck, A!" I kept on moaning her initial, she's kissing my lips and sucking my tongue it feels like she's addicted to my saliva and me too.

"Uhmm" I moan between our kisses because I need to pee.

"I-I need to pee" I heard her chuckled again.

"Just let it out, hon. Gosh you're such a baby" after she said that she suck my left mound while breaking my walls faster.

"Uhhh it's n-near hmm" she make it faster until I feel something explodes. My legs are shaking. I breathe heavily, she pulled out her finger inside me. I looked at her and shock filled my face when I saw her licking her finger with my juice on it. She saw me with a shock face that made her smile widely. She lay down beside me and hug me tightly. My eyes feels heavy and feels sleepy while hugging this gorgeous lady.

"Hmm I want you to explore me too but you feel sleepy, there's so many next time by the way. Sleep now, sleepy head." She kissed my forehead and cover our body using the blanket.