Chapter 7

Adam

I felt a strong sense of satisfaction seeing how much I affected Ally. I could see it in her eyes.

The shock in her eyes when she first saw me was so much better than I had imagine.

It was priceless. She was in complete and utter shock that I rendered her speechless.

She lost all self control and almost fainted before me. No doubt she didn't expect to see a poor bastard like me turn into a billionaire who owns chains of hotels all over the world.

Now I have her trapped in my plan.

I can feel her trembling against me.

Before she could protest and ask me to let her go again, I covered her mouth with mine and kissed her.

I devoured her without mercy. I invaded and prodded her mouth with my tongue, seeking entrance. She opened her mouth and I slid my tongue inside her mouth. My senses were filled with her intoxicating taste.

She wrapped her arms around my neck and pulled me closer. I grabbed a handful of her hair and pulled her closer, deepening the kiss.

I moved my other hand down her body and she moaned. She was trembling and quivering in my arms. I was incredibly and painfully hard and all I wanted to do was strip her naked and make lov... Fuck her senseless.

I shook my head mentally. Make love? Where the fuck did that come from?

This is not about love, Murray. Not any kind of love. This is about revenge and letting Ally get a taste of her own medicine. I want her to feel how it feels like to be used and discarded like a piece of trash.

I hoisted her up and she wrapped her legs around my waist. I pinned her against the wall and continued kissing her.

I thrust my erection against her so she could feel the evidence of my arousal and she writhed and moaned against me.

I groaned.

Fuck. What is she doing to me?

You're in control Murray! You're in control!

I pulled away. "You want it now? Right here? Is this what you want? You want me to fuck you?" I growled.

She gasped and her eyes widen in shock at my words. I watched as realization of what this is about dawned on her. Pain crossed her eyes so quickly, I don't know if I had just imagined it. But the tears that welled in her eyes told me I didn't.

My gut clenched.

Fuck, Murray. Why do you care if you've hurt her? This is the plan all along. To hurt her. To humiliate her!

She pushed me away as she unwrapped her legs around me and slid down my body till her feet hit the floor.

"How dare you? How dare you treat me and talk to me this way?" She choked out as she tried to rearrange her dress.

"I'm just treating you the way you deserve to be treated. You were practically begging me to undress you and fuck you senseless."

She glared at me. "I did no such thing! I'm not one of your whores!"

I raised my eyebrows at her words and laughed. "But you were. Don't you remember? But then I guess you're right. You are not. I haven't paid you yet."

She raised her hand to slap me but I caught her wrist and pulled her towards me.

"Remember what I told you? I told you the day will come when you will be worth nothing but a body in a bed. That day has come, Allyson."

She pulled her wrist away from my grasp.