Chapter 24

Ally

I was on fire.

I was burning inside and out.

Nothing has ever felt so good.

My head fell back as Adam continued to thrust inside of me.

Adam's mouth found my aching nipple, and sucked it ini his mouth.

"Oh my goodness," I breathed.

Oh god, yes. He nipped my nipple with his teeth, sending electric current to course through my whole entire body.

"Adam, please..." I moaned.

"What sweetheart. What do you need?"

"I don't know. Anything. Do something. Anything!" I screamed.

Adam moved faster. His thrust going deeper.

He was pounding me harder and harder and I found myself going crazy underneath him. Not knowing what to do.

It was mind-blowing. The way he was making me feel was indescribable. I wanted to scream and break something at the same time.

Overwhelming pleasure was running throughout my entire body and soul, and it was incredible.

I feel like I'm going to explode from the pleasure building throughout my body.

I closed my eyes tightly. I was closer. My body was humming with pleasure.

"Look at me," Adam breathed. "Open your eyes, sweetheart. Let me see you. I want to see you."

I obeyed and opened my eyes, meeting his, and that was enough. I feel myself clench.

"Come again for me, querida," Adam said through gritted teeth.

"Come with me," I whispered back. "Together," I said.

A few more thrust and we reached our high together.

We both cried out my release. I feel my body locking down on Adam's.

He continued to thrust inside me, as we were coming, sending waves of pleasure shooting throughout my entire body. Everything inside me burned and pulsed with isa and intense pleasure.

I was trembling from the intensity of it all.

I wrapped my arms around him and pulled him to me, as I buried my face in his neck.

Tears escaped my eyes.

I love you.

We stayed like this for a few minutes. Wrapped in each other's hands, drenched in our sweat.

I feel Adam starting to pull away, but I tightened my hold on him. "Stay," I whispered.

I wanted so badly to freeze time in this moment. I never want to let go and lose this moment.

This feeling.

"I'm too heavy for you, sweetheart," he whispered as he kissed my temple.

He felt my tears against his lips and pulled back.

I smiled at him.

"What's wrong? did I hurt you?" Worry graced his features and I shook my head.

"You didn't. You were wonderful," I said.

He smiled at me tenderly. "Then why..." He started to ask but I lifted my finger to his lips.

"Shh... Don't. Don't say anything. Just hold me," I broke off in a sob.