267 of 300: Beat Her, Loser 0^◇^0)/

Earth's POV

"I am currently nosebleeding!" I laugh so hard--nyeta! Nag-eenglish na. Tawang-tawa ako kay Xynoxe at sa kwento niya. Ang dami niyang Wow Mali moment sa farm nila. Since maraming hayop ang nasa Hacienda nila ay sinusubukan niya ring mag-alaga. Pero puro tae ng kalabaw, batuhan ng tae ng kabayo, at pahiran ng tae ng baboy ang bukambibig niya.

"I can't believe I can live in that place! In Spain? I didn't touch even a puppy! Hahaha!"

"Well you look so happy here than in Spain."

"Oh you're right... Aside from living at the farm makes me totally happy... I... Actually have this woman that often makes me smile."

Hinarap ko siya agad at tinabi ko ang plato ng pritong saging na meryenda namin. Napaayos din siya ng upo. Pareho kaming nakaupo sa pangatlong baitang ng hagdan ng kubo.

"Woy! Who's that?" Naiintriga kong tanong.

"She has a weird name. She's Odin. As in the Chief God in Norse Mythology." Mahina siyang natawa at napayuko, "Her name is for a God. Yet she is a Goddess."

"Wooow! That woman sounds really cool!"

"She is, Earth. She is..." Napakunot noo ako ng humina ang tono niya.

"And what's with that face?"

"W-we are actually, complicated." He smile. I whispered an 'aww'. Tumingin siya sa malayo, "Like a God of war... She's always at war. While I choose to have peace. I choose to stay away from her."

"Oh. But why? You like her yet you choose to stay away from her?" Naiiling kong tanong. Mahina siyang natawa at tumango. Natahimik. Tinapik ko ang balikat niya, "You know what? My boyfriend told me before that, 'You will never say that you are in love if you did not take the risk to be with the person you like.' Because love is along a process. And risking to be with that person you like is only the way to take on that process." I smile.

"Wait. A process?" Hindi makapaniwala niyang pagdidiinan.

Tumango naman ako, "Yes, a process with an individual you had chosen to be with."

"You mean I chose Odin to take on this process? And test our love?"

"Love is along a process you two are in. For example, you and Odin. You must take the process by being with each other's side to test if you're really both in love. It is not love you're testing, it is the two of you that were testing by love."

"Oh... But was that also mean we love each other if we take on that process?"

"Kind'a. But not yet fully there. According to my boyfriend. You will totally tell someone you love her or him if you are with each other being tested and doing all the sub-processes."

"And what are those?"

Napatingin ako sa malayo at ngumiti, "Pain. Struggles. Heartaches. Sleepless crying nights. Drowning in alcohol. Troubles. Negatives. Failures. Disappointment. Despair. Breaking down. Shouting rants. Twisted principle. Heartbreaking challenges. Loud cries. Being left alone, developing yourself. Staying strong. Building yourself again," Tiningnan ko siya. "Keeping your faith and trust. Holding on to his promises even if its blurry to come true. Holding on. Stepping on. Believing. Fighting against destiny. Standing brave infront of a monster. Crying if you feel losing. Smiling as you keep on going... And finally, not giving up as sub-processes repeat itself."

Napanganga si Xynoxe at napatango, "Oh. I need to be with her to take on that process and to totally found out if I love her?"

"You nailed it."