CHAPTER 5

CHAPTER 5: Weakness

DASHELL NIKOLAUV CIERVO POV

Nakarating na kami sa mansyon ngayon. Her parents house, which she claimed as hers. Hinatid ko ito sa mansyon dahil hindi ko alam ang address ng penthouse nito.

Rosie was also there, so if I bring Savy in the penthouse wala rin siyang kasama. She fell asleep on our way, she looked so tired that she couldn't even wake up even if i tried to. Tulog mantika.

I rang the doorbell twice before carrying her. She sleeps so peacefully that she's not even making a noise at all. She didn't even move and stayed still like a dead person.

When I carried her, I didn't expect her to be so light. On that 5'5 height, i thought she'll be heavier but looking at her body, she doesn't look so light. Her body is in the shape of an hourglass.

She has a straight milk chocolate brown hair, small face, round eyes in the color of light brown and her soft angled brows, her eyelashes are long and curled naturally, wala itong gamit na mascara.

She has a very luscious full lips, it was too delicate and looks so good. That i wonder how would it feels like kissing it. She has this pointy straight nose which i thinked she inherited from her mother which is a greek-filipina. Her complexion is light which she takes from her father.

Her long legs, her bouncy ass, and her round breast which is bulging when she wears a tight dress. Fucking perfect, and she'll be fucking mine.

Nang makapasok na ako ay bumungad agad sa akin si Rosie and their Dad. Mukhang kakauwi lang din nito.

"Thank god, why did she even left her work at 12 o'clock? Nababaliw na ba siya? Gusto niya na ata magpakamatay" Nag-aalalang sabi ng ina ni Rosie.

"I'll take her to her room," pagpapaalam ko sa mga ito.

I was stilled for a moment when I felt her father staring at me for a moment. I know what he is up to, sinumbong ni Rosie ang nangyari sa restaurant.

Well, he's definitely guilty about what happened dahil mukhang nagkatampuhan ang mag-ama. So he warned me about it after the news reached him. Well, I was aware of it.

He cleared his throat as Rosie walked in and pointed me to Samantha's room. She groaned when I rested her on the bed. Inayos ko ang kumot nito at tsaka kinumutan ito. I also turned on the A.C and left her room but a big portrait of her caught my attention.

Marami rin itong picture frames na halos iba't iba atang taon kinuha. Others looks like a stolen shot at ang iba naman ay nakapose ito. From her graduation, birthday, achievements and all.

But one fo the picture frames caught my attention. Kinuha ko ito at binuksan, it was a folded picture. At sa nakatuping ito ay mukha ng isang lalaki. I looked at the back of the photo and saw a letter.

To my first love,
Thank you for staying with me throughout this little journey of mine, hope to spend more with you. I love you and I will always do. ~~ Savy Ferrer.

I clenched my fist. And tear the photo into two. I crumpled the other half binalik ko ito sa frame at tsaka tinitigan ito na natutulog ng mahimbing.

Whomever that man is I won't let him ruined everything I'm planning.

Lumabas na ako sa kanyang kwarto at tsaka nagtungo sa salas kung saan ay nagtipon parin ang mga ito at nag-uusap.

"Nagising ba siya?" Her Father asked.

I shook my head. "She didn't wake up at all. She looks tired." I said.

Napahinga naman ng malalim ito at tsaka umupo. "That kid never listens, ever since she became a lawyer, hindi na siya nagpapatinag at puro trabaho na lang nang trabaho lagi. Parang akala mo mauubusan agad ng pera."