CHAPTER 19: [Special Chapter]

CHAPTER 19: Syndicate

THIRD'S PERSON POV

“Destry! You’re here. Ano may na—”

Pabagsak na umupo si Destry sa sofa at tsaka masamang tumingin sa kanyang boss. Her boss was aware of her bad mood, kaya naman ay natawa na lamang ito.

“Whatever, Why do you even call me at that hour? I was in their house! Ayan tuloy hindi ko man lang nabantayan ‘yang Dashell na ‘yan. Napauwi tuloy kami ng maaga.”

Nagmumukmok si Destry at tsaka nagbukas ng lollipop. They’ve been watching Dashell Ciervo for years now as they want to prove something. They want to prove everything they knew about him.

“But Dashell Ciervo acted so normal like a normal famous actor with his wife. They are sweet and just casual to each other.” Aniya habang nakatulala, she was thinking about what she saw earlier as they arrived at their penthouse together with Buencamino and Art. She was absent-minded while talking.

Now that she remembered it, she remembered that Arturo Vidal again. The sly man of them all. Hindi siya makapaniwala na ang lalaking 'yun na kilala niya bilang isang marupok na bakla na utusan lamang ni Samantha ay may ibubuga.

His net worth is fucking digits! His house, his everything was not just owned by a normal secretary! And by her investigations, she was right!

And no! He's not a gay. He just acted like one. He acted as a man who cannot be suspicious to anyones naked eye. To protect the company who helped him througout the years.

The company who makes him as who he is right now. The company he protected without even trying so hard.

Because he is the most trusted person, he knew everything. Her company is more than just a huge deal but something that is dangerous.

“How about that Vidal?” Her boss asked.

Eksaktong nananaginip siya ng gising sa lalaking ito ay ang pagsingit naman ng tanong. She looked at him but her boss was looking at Marquis.

“Gosh. Samantha is protected by dangerous mens, Boss. That Vidal is the grandson of the most dangerous Yakuza in japan, Shio Satō. Around 10,000 are the active members of that Yakuza family. His mother's name is Akira Satō. She got married to Dylan Vidal, A normal filipino citizen who just visited disney land, but caught the attention of Akira Satō because of the handsome face, you know? They left japan to have a normal life here. But his parents are living in japan now as Akira became the heir after Shio Satō died.”

Bigla namang nasamid si Destry ng marinig ang sinabi ni Marquis sa boss nila. Hindi ito makapaniwala sa narinig, ambang aalma na ito ng magbigay siya ng ebidensya.

“That's why no one can come near the company at all. Dahil protektado siya ni Arturo Kentaro Vidal. But her husband now, is more than just an actor. That man is literally undefeated.”

Umupo naman ang matanda na siyang namumuno sa organisasyon. They were part of an underground organization, a paramilitary that protects the most powerful and richest business woman, in the country. No other than, Samantha Vyronica Ferrer-Ciervo. So they keeps an eye on some powerful persons one of those is Dashell Nikolauv Ciervo who was a threat for them.

In his age, he cannot be one but for them they are sure that he is. He is the one who led the group who threatened them. Dashell, could never be innocent.

The group sited to have originated from the U.S since 2014. They are also known hackers, one of their targets are known businesses. Kaya naman ay kahit anong gawin na pagbankcrupt ng kompanya ay parang wala lamang ito.