CHAPTER 10

CHAPTER 10 : Mad

DASHELL NIKOLAUV CIERVO POV

Before i left, she was just watching a movie. Kaya naman ay hindi ko na siya inabala pa. It looks like she's relaxing so much.

Pumunta na ako sa bar. Bar owned by Ethan's cousin.

“Niko! You’re here? Mas nauna pa ang bisita ah?” Alter said. Bumungad agad sa akin ang mga ito na may dala-dalang babae.

That's the scenario always. They're always the first one to come since they're jobless, spoiled ass. I glanced at James who's here. Tahimik lang ito sa pinakasulok ng couch. I smirked as i saw his bruises. Inakbayan ako ni Alter at tsaka hinila papunta sa isang couch.

“Nasan ang Iba?” paghahanap ko ng mapansin ko na wala pa ang iba. It was Ethan and Vinz who were missing.

“Inaayos lang nila ang kakailanganin para mamaya. It’s too early to start the party. By the way did it make progress?”

I took the glass of vodka in the center table and held the rim of the glass and crossed my legs. I stared at my glass blankly as I started collecting events in my head.

Where should i begin? Is it consider a progress? I guess so.

“Progress? Definitely. Once I take her trust in me, she’ll fall for me and once we get married all I have to do is to work up on having a child with her in that case, she will focus on our child and she will give me her company.” I paused and took a sip of my vodka and glanced at him.

I guess it wasn't too hard to get her. Not like what i expected. I expect her to be more cautious and wary. That she might not fall for my actions but now, i can see that everything is fine.

“She’s too easy to read.” I added. “Even my mother believes that I’ll be easy for her as she will be my wife but who knows right? Even if she’s one of the most powerful in courts, a woman is just a woman nothing else”

Having her company is a huge deal for me. They have earned a large share that our company cannot even surpass 50 percent of it. Baka ay nasa 10 percent lamang ang kita ng amin. Even the companies i have, from my Secret organization. Even if it's combined. Talo parin.

Ever since I’ve got the opportunity to be the CEO of my father’s company. I saw lots of potentials from Samantha’s company that makes me interested in it.

He patted my shoulder and smirked. “That’s my man! You should do that hihintayin ko ‘yan kundi sisingilin kita.”  Alter said with a smile on his face.

“F*ck you” I cursed and put the glass on the table.

I saw James smirking and shook his head. Mukhang meron siyang nasa-isip. I know he's against that thought after hearing it.

“Why?” I stared at him. He looked at me when he realized i was looking at him.

“How ironic of you. You're too possessive but then, that's what you only want from her? Making her fall in love with you and make her go crazy, carry a child and took her company from her. While she's taking care of your child and what are you doing? Fucking another woman from behind? That's absurd and pathetic.”

I chuckled and shook my head.

“I really like your humor, James. Ano bang gusto mo? I'll let her be fuck by just anybody? No, and stop your thoughts. I still know my limitations, that woman won't let me cheat or I'll ended up in a fucking jail. Why fucking another when i can just fuck her, sheçll be my wife in no time”

Tumawa naman si Alter at tsaka hinampas ang aking balikat. “Why? Are you changing for good, huh?”

Kunot-noo ko itong tinitigan. As if.