CHAPTER 6

CHAPTER 6: A dream that feels so real.

DASHELL NIKOLAUV CIERVO POV

“She fell asleep while crying, so i thought i should leave her so she could rest.” i said as soon as i saw uncle.

Papunta siguro ito sa kwarto ni Savy. Eksakto naman na lumabas ako ng kwarto nito. “Thank you so much, Hijo. Kung wala ka ay baka napaano na si Samantha.”

I shook my head. “It's nothing, umeksakto lang din naman po akong nandun. So i helped.”

Out of impulse, sino ba naman ang gustong makita ang asawa nila na hinahalikan ng iba?

“But still, thank you. She looks calmer than how she was before when she's having a panic attack.” nakangiti pa si tito. His hand were on my shoulder. He patted my shoulder and sighed. 

“I still hope that one day will come at maging maayos na rin kayo. I felt guilty because i felt relieved seeing you two not in a fight but she's like that.”

I wet my lips and nodded. “Don't worry, Tito. I'll make sure things will be better.”

Just like what they said 'keep your friends close and your enemies closer'

That's how it should be. One day, everything will be going out as i plan. I'll make her love so that i can gain her trust so she will fall for my trap and BOOM! my last and my biggest plan will be achieved just like that.

I don't care how it will turn out. But i want her to want me. Even if it means, I'll be falling for my own trap. Then my goal will be two from then on. To have her and her company.

The power her company holds is what i am craving for. Even if it means craving for its owner too.

Uncle left after we talked. He looks busy nowadays mukhang tinatapos niya talaga para sa magaganap na kasal. Both of them are loyal to their duty. To the oath that they take.

No wonder, they both thinked the same. Mag-ama talaga sila.

Pumasok ulit ako sa kwarto ni Samantha. Rosie wasn't here because she has classes. And it's my peaceful time of the week.

Samantha is sleeping on her side, nakaharap ito ngayon sa kinatatayuan ko. I leaned at the door and watched her, sleeping peacefully with dry tears on her cheek.

I locked the door of her room. Nilapitan ko ito at pinunasan ang nanuyo na luha. Umupo ako sa gilid nang kama ag pinanood siya. She groaned softly that it sounded so good to me. So good, i want to hear she moaned my name.

Damn it.

I wasn't even starting yet. But here i am, slowly falling for my own trap. The warmth, and the emotions she made me feel every day, is all what it takes for to question myself. What am i really doing?

Why do i feel like, in any moment this prey of mine will be one to hunt me. And she's doing good, so good that all these manipulations will go in vain.

“Magkamatayan na, pero akin ka.” I whispered on her ears and sniffed her scent  lingering on my nose.

My right hand on the edge of the bed. Hinawi ko ang buhok nito na tumatakip sa kanyang leeg gamit ang kaliwang kamay at marahan na hinaplos ang malambot na balat nito gamit ang aking hintuturo.

“I'll be claiming what's mine, sooner or later.” I said in between and gently slid my finger on the hem of her silk dress. I caressed her thigh. Fucking smooth.

She groaned softly that made me have a hard on. “It's fine, sleep. This is all a dream.” I whispered on her ears as i slipped my fingers on the strap of her underwear.