CHAPTER 18

CHAPTER 18 : He wasn't expecting it.

DASHELL NIKOLAUV CIERVO POV

I was busy drinking my wine when i realized my wife has not been coming back for a while now. I put my goblet on the table on my side and i was about to stand up when she came back.

“You're here? What are you doing there? Something came up?” I asked.

I was thinking maybe she knew about the news now. And i wonder what she is thinking right now? Did she fall for it? I wasn't lying when i told her I would handle everything myself. And now i already started with Athena, next will be her brother until the last man standing. The vice president.

I don't want any hindrance on having her. The only thing i could enjoy this plan is to get rid of the hindrances.

“Where's the evidence?” She asked. Without even hesitating. She didn't even answer my questions. But it doesn't matter.

“Ethan, i had it secured to Ethan's place” I said.

Well, the copy is really on Ethan. Because that's the other plan, i knew that idiot woman will plan on making a scandal. So i have ever compromise. I have everything escalated. The letter was made a week ago, the evidence? The situation? It was all through manipulations.

That woman is an idiot, she's greedy, envious and very horny. She had this dirty mouth which always keeps on bothering me. Talking about this and that, her foreplay and all. I don't like that type of women. It disgust me.

Umupo si Samantha sa tabi ko at tsaka tinitigan ako. “You—” she pointed me and lean towards, her hand were on the side of the lounge chair. Nakakatuon ito ngayon dito. “Stay there. I need to talk to Jax”

“That Buencamino again?” I asked irritatedly.

Does she even thinked how jealous i am right now? With her being that close to that attorney guy?

“Yes, i have him filed the case. That's all, seloso.”

My brows arched. Does she read my mind? Do i even said it out loud? Do i looked like a jealous husband right now?

Umalis ulit ito pero hindi na ngayon lumayo. “Yes, yes... You know the address? Okay, Take it with Art and have it secured. Yes, i'll send a man to have you two guarded. Baka mamaya maagaw pa ang ebidensya.”

“Yes, i already had a men waiting outside his house. Kayo na lang ang kulang. Okay bye, Buencamino.” she even smiled as she bids good bye to him and turned the call off.

I sneered and disbelief. This woman? Harap-harapan pa talagang ngumiti?

Is she that fearless?

Bumalik ito sa lounge chair niya at napahilot sa sintido. “I'll take a nap, first.” she said to me and pulled out a shade from the table.

Ginaya ko ito ngunit hindi ako natulog. I took my phone and turned on my internet when suddenly my notifications explode.

Ethan:
Par, look

Alter:
She responded? What's the meaning of this?

Ethan:
Did she just indirectly trashed down all the rumors?

Ethan:
Wow, that's hot. You must be improving a lot

Alter:
Shit, Par. She just debuted you on her insta. The privilege!

Vinz:
Haha, the privilege na pag-agawan ng pinakamayamang babae vs anak ng bise presidente?

James:
No offense, i'll go with the richest.