9// It Do Not Matter.

"Klay what the fuck bro!?" Delia yelled entering the Curry Household.

She knew the kids weren't home so her outburst was prepared. After prying the information out of Monai she went to Klay first.

Delia had no idea that he and Erika were ever a thing.

"Lili, calm down." Jordan got up from his spot on the couch to Intercept her.

"No Jordan, this dumbass just blew up a bunch of shit because he cannot keep it in his pants."

"Why are you yelling in my house Juvelle?" Steph entered the living room with a mug on his face.

"Stephen. Get your friend."

Everyone looked at Klay who was just as confused as them. "What did i do now De?"

"You neglected to tell me you fucked Erika."

"Sheesh, I knew this day would come." Draymond shook his head, this was one of the reasons he didn't like Erika.

"And everyone in this bitch knew but me!"

"Aye, stop all that cussing in my house." Steph ordered, "Sit down, now."

Delia soon sat next to Dray who sat in the middle of her and Klay. Steph paced back and forth trying to find a way to mediate between them.

"So let's get this settled because my house isn't a battle ground." Steph pulled out the white board he used to play with the kids from the nearby ottoman.

"So Klay slept with Erika, and Delia didn't know. So both of her friends kept that from her."

"I didn't know either, if that helps." Jordan joked.

"Shut up Poole." Klay grumbled.
"Not right now Jordan." Delia sighed.

"Why does this matter De?" Klay asked.

"Are you fucking serious?" She yelled.

"I said stop cussing in my house Juvelle."

"Sorry Steph." Turning to Klay she really tried to search for a reason not the slap him. "Let's see, Erika is my friend who you fuc— had sex with,  and Cameron is my new friend that I'm sure you want to do the same."

"Yeah that sounds a little crazy when you lay it out there." Dray chuckled.

"It gets better. Because I'm always setting Klay up with someone. I mean It's not like he said 'oh I'm looking for a wife', because then I wouldn't bother, I only help him get women that I know is only for sex. I started to help with Cameron cause God, I really thought that maybe he liked this one and would be serious for once—"

"Okay Delia, let Klay have a moment to speak."

Klay honestly didn't have too much to say. He genuinely buried the thing with Erika in the back of his mind. It wasn't serious, they both were using each other. They never went on dates, she never insisted. All they did was take each other's clothes off and Klay ended it because it just didn't feel right.

"Listen De, I'm sorry I didn't tell you. Probably one of the things in life I'm not proud of. I didn't think about them being your friends because I actually forget that happened with Erika. Sorry not sorry."

Steph and Draymond we're getting a kick out of this because they knew Klay was 'out of sight, out of mind' but even when Erika was in his sight, he still didn't register that it was something that happened.

"Also, I'm not just going around and being loose with everyone woman you've introduced me to. I only slept with one and that was it. I don't like how you or whoever is making it seem like I'm a low down dirty dog."