14 // Feelings at Sunrise

Cameron arched as Klay took position from behind. They had been going at it for almost three hours on and off and she didn't know how she had any energy left and wish he didn't have anymore. They were now on the shag rug on the floor.

As she began to sober up, reality was hitting her that everything was happening that it was real and there would be a ricochet of cause and effect.

His hands massaged her sides as she rubbed against him awaiting the next move. He slowly inserted himself, instantly finding comfort being back inside her walls. She moaned in the most sexually arousing way, causing him to growl before slapping her ass.

Throwing her backside into his pelvis was enough motivation for him to finish her. Her screams were muffled in a luxury white pillow she dragged to the floor, as she felt him throbbing in between her legs. It felt like a weight was at her opening and it didn't help that the power of the encounter was vibrating off of her skin. This was the kind of sex she could never had again, it was just that good.

"Fuck me" she lifted her head for a breath. "You want more?" He asked finding that place again.

She would have to redo her Bob whenever she got up a few hours from now. "I can't take it anymore." She sighed trying to run away.

"Absolutely not." He grabbed her shoulders, pounding into her. She leaned up, placing her hands on his letting him break her down.

Cameron didn't have enough time to prepare or warn him but she came, hard, pushing him out of her. Klay came in the second condom he used for that evening. Finally exhausted from this series of moments they shared.

••••

A few hours later, the sun would be peering through the windows of the yacht. Blinds that had an automatic timer for opening unbeknownst to either of them. Klay woke up first, immediately knowing his surroundings were not his home. The body next time him laying naked and free almost startled him but, he quickly realized it was someone he wanted to be beside.

Needing to relieve himself, Klay walked into the bathroom. Looking at the digital clock in the mirror it read:

8:14 AM

He was shocked that he had woken up at this time considering when he actually went to bed. After washing his hands, he turned the hot water of the shower on before briefly leaving the bathroom. Klay found himself trying to quietly retrieve the clothes he would be wearing home today because he didn't want to wake Cameron.

The moment he left the bed, she woke up. As if right on cue, she knew that the breath she was holding could finally be released. Cameron did not want to get out of bed. She wanted Klay to leave the room before she moved. She felt embarrassed.

In her heart of hearts, she didn't intend to sleep with him. Knowing that she did that and they just started speaking again made her skin crawl.

He probably thinks I do this with everyone.

She groaned into the pillow feeling absolutely defeated. Turning around, Cameron looked towards the bathroom seeing that the door was wide open. Klay singing Rick Astley's Never Gonna Give You Up caused her to perk up. She knew she needed to go to the restroom but the awkwardness would eat her alive.

Remembering that the glass was frosted, she could sneak in, handle her business and run away before he could register she had entered the room. The t-shirt at the foot of the bed providing a life saving shield had been quickly tossed over her head.